52h+/- 20?!?!?!?!?!
Goldradyr | Rainbow |  Mr3o5 | PanMarcin | ZJEB

sm0g

u can buy it for 15 euro soon :)
null.void

Zibo

=drake=

TOI halved respawn time you overlooked?
Respawn globally announced to know exactly when you can do them... overlooked that too?

amount of horns/day remained basically the same, what changes is the balance between TOI and Quest horns.
This change is mostly to make TOI horn being used instead of just a simple item for resell and to focus some PVP action there.

To make it simple:
we did a mistake by putting quest golkondas in the first place.
DNET subsystem exists since C2, quest golkondas appeared only after 4 years (during migration from IL to HB) and they was required just because more than 50% of players was subbed already and pretty much was required to speed up everyone else to catch up.
Here instead, as fresh start, was totally not required and they removed a lot of action in TOI (old players should remember how much crowded it was and the fun of it).
But well, we did the mistake and we cant turn back but we can balance it out a bit this way so there is more activity in TOI (with a great reward that is the tradeable horn) and being it announced makes it even more a PVPVE gathering point.
Quest golkondas still remains but the respawn rate raised was still required because they are FIVE and not FOUR like in hellbound and they drop up to TWO horns. (is like have 10 of them and this means is same as 250% of the respawn rate of how it was in past. It makes the quest effortless and simply destroys the whole PVP around it)

Vendettacz

professional retarded driver

mardel

Quote from: =drake= on February 09, 2014, 09:42:44 PM
TOI halved respawn time you overlooked?
Respawn globally announced to know exactly when you can do them... overlooked that too?

amount of horns/day remained basically the same, what changes is the balance between TOI and Quest horns.
This change is mostly to make TOI horn being used instead of just a simple item for resell and to focus some PVP action there.

To make it simple:
DNET subsystem exists since C2, quest golkondas appeared only after 4 years (during migration from IL to HB) and they was required just because more than 50% of players was subbed already and pretty much was required to speed up everyone else to catch up.
Here instead, as fresh start, was totally not required and they removed a lot of action in TOI (old players should remember how much crowded it was and the fun of it).
But well, we did the mistake and we cant turn back but we can balance it out a bit this way so there is more activity in TOI (with a great reward that is the tradeable horn) and being it announced makes it even more a PVPVE gathering point.
Quest golkondas still remains but the respawn rate raised was still required because they are FIVE and not FOUR like in hellbound and they drop up to TWO horns. (is like have 10 of them and this means is same as 250% of the respawn rate of how it was in past. It makes the quest effortless and simply destroys the whole PVP around it)
I think the last hit destroys the pvp around quest golkys.
Now many player just ganking and waiting for a 1 party who can lower the golkonda 's hp and they steal the horns.
Yeah and try pvp when you start killing the boss. GL
It's ridiculous.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.

=drake=

Quote from: mardel on February 10, 2014, 08:50:58 AM
I think the last hit destroys the pvp around quest golkys.
Now many player just ganking and waiting for a 1 party who can lower the golkonda 's hp and they steal the horns.
Yeah and try pvp when you start killing the boss. GL
It's ridiculous.

Uhm, i will see what i can do.
Anyway yes, the reward on quest golkies is on the last hitting PARTY (item is given to party members randomly)

melwidh

Quote from: =drake= on February 09, 2014, 09:42:44 PMTo make it simple:

The other mistake was to post the location of the Golkys.
Infinity (Since C3)
Clans: Intocables, Doombringers and NW
Melwidh PP/Necro - M3lwidh BP/PAL - CoolSP TH/PP

Tarántula:
Melwidh

szczyz0r

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 09:09:18 AM
Anyway yes, the reward on quest golkies is on the last hitting PARTY (item is given to party members randomly)

the reward on quest golkies should be for the BEST DMG PARTY

sm0g

Quote from: =drake= on February 10, 2014, 09:09:18 AM

Make it like aq, drop for party who dealt most damage and put those horn drops as non tradable items.  Imho.
null.void

Benoth

Quote from: szczyz0r on February 10, 2014, 09:25:53 AM
the reward on quest golkies should be for the BEST DMG PARTY
Personaly i think it should stay as it is otherwise solo players will never get sub
Sword Art Online

mardel

Quote from: Benoth on February 10, 2014, 11:04:14 AM
Personaly i think it should stay as it is otherwise solo players will never get sub
Solo players? Yesterday an HE from Syndicate (+11-12 BOP OE plated l.set) stole the horns from us with last hit.
Actually we lost 2 golkondas in a row because of this sh!t.
Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on January 09, 2014, 10:14:08 AM
- There wont be Armor/shields at donation NPC.