Web Analytics
Critical Errors

News:

Main Menu

Critical Errors

Started by JasonVibe, February 10, 2014, 12:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonVibe

When i change tabs between my two chars or soe to town I get disconnects more often than not. This is getting really frustrating as I end up dead in some cases and in my level thats too much exp time wasted. This is a client problem and I hear that many have it. PLEASE fix it..

pmkaboo

did you try windowed mode yet?

Garn.

Quote from: pmkaboo on February 10, 2014, 01:22:17 PM
did you try windowed mode yet?
same thing, i play on windowed and getting a lot of crits, especially after soe
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

bsrealm

Same, even happens if only one client is on. Especially freaking party recall. Finish farming, head to town to do some stuff, oh no, full party crashes >_<
Balki

JasonVibe

yea admin please reply to this even if its with a "i have no idea how to fix this thing" , its more reassuring than just ignoring the thread xD

=drake=

The main issue at the moment is to replicate the crash.
If I can't get the crash I can't fix it too...

JasonVibe

when i crash again ima post the logs here

unhandledexeption

Quote from: =drake= on February 11, 2014, 11:30:36 AM
The main issue at the moment is to replicate the crash.
If I can't get the crash I can't fix it too...

It's randomly happening on teleports... and it was replicated million times, as happens with everyone at least since 2007 when i started to play on infinity...
You should play as regular player with regular client, and you will see crits. What i can replicate every time is the crit when i quit the game after playing a while.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Zibo

It is a primal bug/weakness of the IL client. Crashes occur pretty much the same as years ago.

Easiest way to reproduce the crash on SoE would be WoA (at least 700 spot) and BS. I suspect that if you spawn yourself in there and try SoE instantly, then perhaps you won't get crash - running around first and then SoE is probably a better attempt to do it.

unhandledexeption

just teleport some different places, and soe, if no critical happens, continue it will happen eventually.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

JasonVibe

2014.2.11 13:02:57
CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ 2826 MHz with 2047MB RAM
Video : NVIDIA GeForce 9400 GT  (3182)

General protection fault!

History: GetTerrainInfo <- Shift_Terrain <- UGameEngine::AdjustTerrain <- L2Seamless <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

dagger4ever

Iv got the same problem i post 3 topics already here  and nothing happen ... they cant fix it ... I update my drivers to the last , reinstall game like bilions times ,try other clients and there is no results .... Strange thing is that when i play other IL servers with the same client i dont have any crashesh or errors. So now when the problem is not just mine what are you gona do about that ???My last topics whas blocked and i started to pm personly to Gms but i still dont have a answer how to fix that .. my last PM was on February 05, 2014, 01:13:40  and still have no answer ... So when a lot of ppl start to PM and get angry about this crashesh then you gonna fix it ?