Web Analytics
For admins

News:

Main Menu

For admins

Started by NiToPaMi, February 11, 2014, 01:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NiToPaMi

Before I left Tarantula need to know 1think maybe i will got answer here.Question is simple and sound like this.How much mana need to kill 1 moob in PAgan Temple with TUrn of UNdead?chars lvl 75 EE. Ty for advice

NiToPaMi-sps/ee nobless

Zeelgadees

3-4 whole mana bars, tested on BP 77 TU+1 Faster to kill mobs with might of heaven xD

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

=drake=

Without the +1 i would even say 1 million mana bars :D

^Evacuate^

Having same lvl skill as mob lvl rate is 1/3 most of the time,tested by myself in pagan temple whit few guys there aswell.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

Probocis

Quote from: NiToPaMi on February 11, 2014, 01:10:18 AM
Before I left Tarantula need to know 1think maybe i will got answer here.Question is simple and sound like this.How much mana need to kill 1 moob in PAgan Temple with TUrn of UNdead?chars lvl 75 EE. Ty for advice
You have to read this to understnad http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,280453.msg2428092.html#msg2428092

Zeelgadees

Quote from: =drake= on February 11, 2014, 01:44:16 AM
Without the +1 i would even say 1 million mana bars :D

Now I see you dont wanna change it cus you think its funny. Bravo, clap clap clap.

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

R0bs0nQQ

tested 1/3? :D omg another gm talking bullshits :D U know that u have bugged skill but its funny to you and i will not any single freaking step to change something with that. WTF WRONG WITH U GUYS?

Peorexo

track/drake to cut the crap here make a 80lv bishop with TU+13, go pagan, and if there will be 1/3, they will mby shut up

=drake=

I will ask a gm to make a nice video showing it.
All the % I wrote on that post with the formula are real % tested

R0bs0nQQ

+13 :D i want to see them going rift have +4-5 TU.. no freaking +13 what is ridiculous :D each enchant increase chance abou 1% ? so now we have 10-15% chance to lethal white green mobs and with enchant +13 we have 23-28% niceeeee. (btw wtf who will enchant farm skill +13 and +13 on interlude is impossible..) I want only go on rift and do something there :D I want 1 place to go solo with not bad exp when i dont have pt :D Peorexo what gms gived u to say that everything is ok and spam topics with TU? U have read all this topics and u really think that everything is ok :D u are braindead. i have 10-15% chance with green white mobs belove 75 lvl when im 75. I should have 30%. FIX IT. TY.

=drake=

Quote from: R0bs0nQQ on February 11, 2014, 11:37:42 AM
+13 :D i want to see them going rift have +4-5 TU.. no freaking +13 what is ridiculous :D each enchant increase chance abou 1% ? so now we have 10-15% chance to lethal white green mobs and with enchant +13 we have 23-28% niceeeee. (btw wtf who will enchant farm skill +13 and +13 on interlude is impossible..) I want only go on rift and do something there :D I want 1 place to go solo with not bad exp when i dont have pt :D Peorexo what gms gived u to say that everything is ok and spam topics with TU? U have read all this topics and u really think that everything is ok :D u are braindead. i have 10-15% chance with green white mobs belove 75 lvl when im 75. I should have 30%. FIX IT. TY.

Read again the post they linked with the %
You will see you just said something not real

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: R0bs0nQQ on February 11, 2014, 11:37:42 AM
Turn Undead is working correctly. We even gave you arguments why it is working correctly and full material facts following it. Now what you ask is to BOOST skill , thats another thing. Shell we do it? Personally i hope not, because it is ridiculous to brake perfectly working skill and to boost it based on simple unargumented reasons. Whats next , archers will ask 500% crit rate increment? Be real guys, just because you don't want to spend resource to +power your skill doesn't mean it is useless and broken. If you wish to level faster as a support class you have 2 options:
a) play with friends
b) put some power on it, the more the merrier

Opening more and more topics everyday won't change things, it will just result topic locking without an answer.

We will see about video during the afternoon , since im busy until tonight.

Read this post several times and think about it before you go frenzy on quote button.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]