Web Analytics
PI Lethals - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

PI Lethals

Started by NunoPitbull, February 18, 2014, 04:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clonage

You say that cuz ur not a tank. And probably never played as one. Reroll as tank and try to exp in PI.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

PunkeD

Quote from: djvancho on February 18, 2014, 02:57:51 PM
If u cant do something doesnt mean is not possible, i am from mage cp constantly farm PI since long time ago.Not like we dont die but is farmable like i said.
The thing is that moobs are not working like they should, its not like we cant farm. Not saying they shouldnt lethal but its way too much, not even 5m there and it was like 7 or 8 full lethals. In the whole time i been in PI in all servers i played i never got 7 or 8 full lethals. You see the difference?
If they were working like they should no1 would die once, now like they are soon or late someone dies.

djvancho

Quote from: PunkeD on February 18, 2014, 03:33:00 PM
The thing is that moobs are not working like they should, its not like we cant farm. Not saying they shouldnt lethal but its way too much, not even 5m there and it was like 7 or 8 full lethals. In the whole time i been in PI in all servers i played i never got 7 or 8 full lethals. You see the difference?
If they were working like they should no1 would die once, now like they are soon or late someone dies.

Ask yourself why gamedeveloper will put skill that is not usefull? I am talking for your variant when none dies ...
Like i said this is TOP location for interlude is not made to be farmed easy on low lvl without nobles, items.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

NunoPitbull

Quote from: djvancho on February 18, 2014, 03:57:24 PM
Ask yourself why gamedeveloper will put skill that is not usefull? I am talking for your variant when none dies ...
Like i said this is TOP location for interlude is not made to be farmed easy on low lvl without nobles, items.

So your saying that Drgreen and Demich are lows? Ok:) if you don't know, we were with them:)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Garn.

Quote from: Clonage on February 18, 2014, 03:08:22 PM
You say that cuz ur not a tank. And probably never played as one. Reroll as tank and try to exp in PI.

u're kidding i guess.....
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Clonage

Why should i be kidding? Isnt it part of l2?? Your comment is a joke. Theres very few places where tanks are needed. PI useless, mos useless, pagans useless. The only place right now where tank is usefull is fog and even there u can manage to aoe farm w/o a tank. OL is doing everything better then tanks. In pi the case is even worse for tanks. Dont come with "kidding" bullshits if you dont have a clue about tanks.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

Peorexo

Eh sadly i dont have il screenshot from nightmare times, i had several screens when i trained with ty/de and on 1 train i got sysmsg spammed with 6-7 Lethal Strike!~msgs, and that was full one 100%=1hp =)

Garn.

Quote from: Clonage on February 18, 2014, 04:28:10 PM
Why should i be kidding? Isnt it part of l2?? Your comment is a joke. Theres very few places where tanks are needed. PI useless, mos useless, pagans useless. The only place right now where tank is usefull is fog and even there u can manage to aoe farm w/o a tank. OL is doing everything better then tanks. In pi the case is even worse for tanks. Dont come with "kidding" bullshits if you dont have a clue about tanks.
you didnt get it.  my quote was on "try to exp a tank" and it was ironic. now it's simply impossible, and i'm lucky that i am almost 77 (SK).
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

PunkeD

Same way GM checked retail Raid Boss's spawn, can you check PI mobs lethal rate please? Pretty sure it wont be the same but i can be wrong.

NunoPitbull

Quote from: Falatko on February 18, 2014, 08:02:09 PM
Oh boy, u missed everything, this is StackSub interlude, so clean tank without sub is most useless char, why the fvck do u expect that you will be tanking trains for mage pt? ROFL never used fvcking tanking in training PI or FOG with mage party, there is BD SWS to do it and OL later to root and debuff mobs :D fvck logic get a Paladin to pt and lets waste one more slot

Love guys like you, thats exactly why L2 is so easy to play PvP nowadays, such easy frags :)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Clonage

Quote from: Falatko on February 18, 2014, 08:02:09 PM
Oh boy, u missed everything, this is StackSub interlude, so clean tank without sub is most useless char, why the fvck do u expect that you will be tanking trains for mage pt? ROFL never used fvcking tanking in training PI or FOG with mage party, there is BD SWS to do it and OL later to root and debuff mobs :D fvck logic get a Paladin to pt and lets waste one more slot

I agree with you that Pure tank is not that good in substack but the way it is right now tanks are even more useless because of Indirect nerfs + random "interlude" features.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP

SizeMatters

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 18, 2014, 12:23:01 PM
You get more exp in FOG then PI. Noone goes to PI unless u have nobless cause its useless. Another dead area with bugged lethal..

FOG better exp than PI? on what java did you play before?