PI Lethals - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

PI Lethals

Started by NunoPitbull, February 18, 2014, 04:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NunoPitbull

Quote from: SizeMatters on February 18, 2014, 10:13:15 PM
FOG better exp than PI? on what java did you play before?

You should read everything that I write before you post. As it is CURRENTLY, if you don't got nobless, I bet my entire progress of this server untill now that you cannot make the same exp in PI as I make on FOG with only 5 people.

Ofc I know PI = EXP and less adena, FOG more adena/weps rec and less exp. But as it is now, not really worth the time waste without a noblesser.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

PunkeD

Can any GM look at it? And tell us if its retail style, should work like this ? Thanks

SizeMatters

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 19, 2014, 02:35:11 AM
You should read everything that I write before you post. As it is CURRENTLY, if you don't got nobless, I bet my entire progress of this server untill now that you cannot make the same exp in PI as I make on FOG with only 5 people.

Ofc I know PI = EXP and less adena, FOG more adena/weps rec and less exp. But as it is now, not really worth the time waste without a noblesser.

Now its fine.

djvancho

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 18, 2014, 04:03:19 PM
So your saying that Drgreen and Demich are lows? Ok:) if you don't know, we were with them:)

I know how are they since i am in this CP, ask Demich how many % he made on PI and when he start farm it, after that u will know that all is normal like it should be.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

igi

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 18, 2014, 02:08:30 PM
Tell me why wise guy:) Aw wait your the same one that says TU is perfectly fine compared to retail, where here u cant even lethal on 74. Refrain from replying please:) Also, it seems by ur reply that you are calling mobs, hiding on safe zone and go back to kill group by group. Not doing trains, as PI si itended for. And if u didnt got 10 lethals in under 3min, means you aren't training like PI is made for. Nice exp and low adena.

TU works on 74vl ure just too noob to know how to use it,
And yes we do trains in PI and we dont get 10 lethals in under 3 min... actually we get 2-3 deaths max in buff round (sometimes not even 1)
Im telling u your party setup is fuked up. Stop crying on forum if u suck at this game...

igi

And for ppl saying that lethal chance is too high..

U should consider that ure not 80vl yet and u drag 20-30 mobs trains thats 20-30 chances to get lethal.. so u should expect some (and by some I mean 2-3-5-10 lethals in buff round) lethals coming up

Stop making QQ topics like

PI so good xp but its hard to xp there :'( Make it easy so we can go with 2 ppl and bot all day...we die all the time :'(

TU not lethaling with every hit :'( Why I cant lethal 80vl x4HP mobs with TU?? QQ I am fuked I have no where to go Im just a little solo bp/ee

Hi Im making 3 chars to farm oly, and I know oly didnt start yet but, I want to QQ cuz of other ppl that will farm oly and I want them to be nerfed.. please nerf subs with healers cuz I wont be able to farm them even though Im pro and I dont have same class as them and it doesnt matter if they farm i can still be hero but I know they will be op I feel it in my pancreas

lNecropsy

Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

PunkeD

Quote from: igi on February 19, 2014, 03:28:01 PM

U should consider that ure not 80vl yet and u drag 20-30 mobs trains thats 20-30 chances to get lethal.. so u should expect some (and by some I mean 2-3-5-10 lethals in buff round) lethals coming up

PI so good xp but its hard to xp there :'( Make it easy so we can go with 2 ppl and bot all day...we die all the time :'(

TU not lethaling with every hit :'( Why I cant lethal 80vl x4HP mobs with TU?? QQ I am fuked I have no where to go Im just a little solo bp/ee

Hi Im making 3 chars to farm oly, and I know oly didnt start yet but, I want to QQ cuz of other ppl that will farm oly and I want them to be nerfed.. please nerf subs with healers cuz I wont be able to farm them even though Im pro and I dont have same class as them and it doesnt matter if they farm i can still be hero but I know they will be op I feel it in my pancreas
Who the fvck was talking about party setup, you know how to read? Its obvious the party setup its not the best, was what we had online. But the point its not that , the POINT is mobs giving lethals too often! Capiche?

NunoPitbull

Quote from: igi on February 19, 2014, 03:28:01 PM

Who told we aren't 80? Fail.

Then yet again, i'm gonna assume you are 12 years old, because noone complaining about TU lethal after 76. People complain because you CAN'T lethal at 74. While on retail IL you could. Yet again, you fail time after time cause your 12 year old newborn piece of sample of a brain didn't get it yet:)

Also, your bringing another matter into this topic. Didnt u spam/troll enough on the other one? Guess your jsut an attention whore:)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

lNecropsy

Igi is just poiting that there are tooooo many QQ.
So much, that this whole forum can drown in tears.

QQ about TU
QQ about mana pots
QQ about spoil
QQ about olympiad
QQ about mob skills.
QQ about quests retails.

Soon there will be a lot more QQ about sub combos... QQ about sps/ee, necro/pp, etc.

Ppl are never happy. Cant you play the game as it is?
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Oo

Quote from: lNecropsy on February 19, 2014, 08:18:44 PM

QQ about TU
QQ about mana pots
QQ about spoil
QQ about olympiad
QQ about mob skills.
QQ about quests retails.

Soon there will be a lot more QQ about sub combos... QQ about sps/ee, necro/pp, etc.

Spoiler/creafter is op! Fix it asap!

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

PunkeD

Quote from: lNecropsy on February 19, 2014, 08:18:44 PM

QQ about TU
QQ about mana pots
QQ about spoil
QQ about olympiad
QQ about mob skills.
QQ about quests retails.

This is Bug section, im not crying or either cryed. Im just pointing out that those mobs are bugged. I know they lethal but not often as they are. "If you finid any bugs please report them"