QQ raid respawn locked! - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

QQ raid respawn locked!

Started by Maneuver, February 18, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0g

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 03:58:52 PM
Because now who does NOT play with cameras or even from PHONE can simply check on website and see: "ok, that boss i really really dream, spawns EXACTLY at 21:00 more or less 30min and i come back from work at 19:00, i can take shower, kiss my wife and turn on the PC at 20:30 for some fun on it"

NOT waiting for answers, cheers!
Why should a casual player get rewarded by luxury things like boss jewls?  Its a low rate(ohwait) server so why should even Joneses have to wear aq rings with zero investment?  I need a boss?  Ok np, i put a camera(even my 8years old p4 from c4 infinity era can handle dualbox...) and exp, spoil whatever on the other window.  Ohwait i need a buffer? So i take a buffer, alive one to the party.  Stop freaking up things,  u dont want a second valkyria i think.
null.void

VOoDOoT

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 03:01:42 PM
Ahhhh, finally it showed up :)

Seems i did good then: you are exactly the reason why raid bosses changed. Goodluck now!

you are the boss HAHA all those crybears are from the same clan and since they are scared of other clans participating in farmin AQ they are all crying. With th old Respawn time it was for their benefit and since u changed it now they are all screwed up. The leader of that clan forced them to open up topics to convince you, drake and track, to change it again so they can put AQ under lockdown again but that wont happen. QQ MOAR it wont help... Incoming clans coming brothers and sisters!
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

sm0g

Quote from: VOoDOoT on February 18, 2014, 04:28:07 PM
you are the boss HAHA all those crybears are from the same clan and since they are scared of other clans participating in farmin AQ they are all crying. With th old Respawn time it was for their benefit and since u changed it now they are all screwed up. The leader of that clan forced them to open up topics to convince you, drake and track, to change it again so they can put AQ under lockdown again but that wont happen. QQ MOAR it wont help... Incoming clans coming brothers and sisters!
Ya, we got screwd up like yesterday, ha? :)
But maybe now you can buy an AQ for euro from someone else. ;)
null.void

Maneuver

Quote from: VOoDOoT on February 18, 2014, 04:28:07 PM

we camped for 8 hours the window!!so stfu!!!if AQ spawns 2 times in the beggining of her previous window its like 12 hours earlier,it screws us up if it goes to other ppls prime time...2 hour window is nothing!!!why dont you ask gms to summon you some rings??could be fair fights then..

VOoDOoT

Quote from: sm0g on February 18, 2014, 04:34:27 PM
Ya, we got screwd up like yesterday, ha? :)
But maybe now you can buy an AQ for euro from someone else. ;)

I bought AQ fair with Horns, what are u going to say now?
P00hBear - WK/HE
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

VOoDOoT

Quote from: Maneuver on February 18, 2014, 04:39:01 PM
we camped for 8 hours the window!!so stfu!!!if AQ spawns 2 times in the beggining of her previous window its like 12 hours earlier,it screws us up if it goes to other ppls prime time...2 hour window is nothing!!!why dont you ask gms to summon you some rings??could be fair fights then..

so u won yet u are still crying? braindead? cant stant the competition? Excidium is one clan but more are coming... u see that u will fail anymtime soon thatswhy u are all crying like lil bitches who wont get candy from their parents.

I got AQ already... dont need any GM to summon me anything.
P00hBear - WK/HE
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

sm0g

Quote from: VOoDOoT on February 18, 2014, 04:43:03 PM
I bought AQ fair with Horns, what are u going to say now?
Just wondering who sold a ring to you :)
null.void

VOoDOoT

Quote from: sm0g on February 18, 2014, 04:44:55 PM
Just wondering who sold a ring to you :)

not one of ur crying clan members and if so, what do you wanna do about it?
P00hBear - WK/HE
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Denzo

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 03:58:52 PM
Because now who does NOT play with cameras or even from PHONE can simply check on website and see: "ok, that boss i really really dream, spawns EXACTLY at 21:00 more or less 30min and i come back from work at 19:00, i can take shower, kiss my wife and turn on the PC at 20:30 for some fun on it"
YES, after min.1h travel time +8-12h work time,+1h travel time back to home, a worker man's happiness is "checking website as casual" kiss his wife, ofc no time to talking with her or with kids, or even eating dinners HEY, LEts go for catching that RB, what he has seen on website earlier.., cus he doesnt have time for making lvl1 camera, even dont have friends whos boxing him, or making the quest for his char.

When were u last time in real life outside? Have you ever been working?
Players or workers even with "website online status" cant even touch rbs without other players of the community, aka means: clans who could kill cabrio, hallate, golkonda..
its still facepalm.

I dont even think im a rich man, however before 10years i got an awful pc, and now every family member's has one pc/laptop or even more official job's laptop.
Where is the big Disadvantages about camping rbs lvl1 camera? And need to RE-balance that huge advantage at website...

ps: what about those ppl who doesnt like spending time and farming like endless in this game? cus its need plenty of time from lvl 1 to lvl80 and lvling subs/stacksubs/ making buffers/spoilers/crafter/new characters
will u implent in the game a passive xp generator whos dont have time / effort for playing as much as hardcore player will be balanced xp/hours or implant aka xp boost coins? GM's declarations are hilarius.

I would see those ppl whos dont have even one pc, what is 20x times better then mine was 10years ago... at least think about it what do u want to say before post.

cheers
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

=^TrackZero^=

Twilight saga can be continued here:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,281065.0.html
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]