Web Analytics
QQ raid respawn locked!

News:

Main Menu

QQ raid respawn locked!

Started by Maneuver, February 18, 2014, 02:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maneuver

good job on locking a thread!!!can we express our opinion or not on these forums??just lock everything bu the announcements then!!!
anw,your problem is not in the 1 min respawn,its the maximum spawn that didnt work!!check it with the same mob but give it 48h random to check when it spawns!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Maneuver on February 18, 2014, 02:47:05 PM
good job on locking a thread!!!can we express our opinion or not on these forums??just lock everything bu the announcements then!!!
anw,your problem is not in the 1 min respawn,its the maximum spawn that didnt work!!check it with the same mob but give it 48h random to check when it spawns!!!
But what is your problem in particular, thats what i dont understand? If Boss X spawns same for all people and clans on this server , which part of his spawn actually bothers you? You are acting like others players have bosses with shorter respawn time while you are the only one who have them higher?!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Maneuver

i personaly don't like the reasons for which you changed them and the way this is affecting our game...if i like to camp with cameras AQ for 8 hours to get a freaking epic ring its my problem!!!i can do that and sell the rings!!i can camp the spawn time,i can manage the prime time of its spawn...this is how this game works,this is how it always worked!

ps. the window of a boss never was actually more than +8 hours practicaly,so now its way longer than it should be!!

=drake=

Ahhhh, finally it showed up :)

i like to camp with cameras AQ for 8 hours to get a freaking epic ring its my problem!!!i can do that and sell the rings!

Seems i did good then: you are exactly the reason why raid bosses changed. Goodluck now!

Maneuver

so you say that you changed the raid bosses cause ppl complained about not being able to get EPICs?or clans complained??are you admiting on being biassed!!
ofc here it comes,we spend time in the game and get advantages for it!!isnt this how it works??

DocHolliday

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 18, 2014, 02:51:01 PM
But what is your problem in particular, thats what i dont understand? If Boss X spawns same for all people and clans on this server , which part of his spawn actually bothers you? You are acting like others players have bosses with shorter respawn time while you are the only one who have them higher?!

ok lets try this again.

You intended to adjust the random spawn window of bosses from 8 hours to +- 30 min (+- 1 hour for epics). However, with adjusting your spawn window you actually increased the spawn time from average 16 hours to average 38 hours. this has a HUGE impact on the server.
People with working jobs, wives, kids etc won't have a better chance of doing there bosses at all atm. since 1 miss means waiting longer !!. Now you HAVE to get baium or else you have to wait 7 days iso 5 ! same with barakiel. now if you miss it you have to wait 38 hours ISO 16 hours +-.   

lets say barakiel spawns at 20:00 ( nice time, just home from work, kids are fed etc etc, time to play ) not 3 but 45 peeps need barakiel. damn i missed it. now new boss will spawn around 10:00 am.  damn i'm to work miss it again....

you are putting this on us all the time !  we're asking you WHY DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE SPAWN TO 38 HOURS, give atleast some arguments.... decent ones, ty

DocHolliday

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

Seems i did good then: you are exactly the reason why raid bosses changed. Goodluck now!

Seems like purposly influencing the game afaik.

igi

I see no reason to change respawn times of bosses..

Why not leave them as retail?

And whats wrong with some1 putting cameras on bosses? (Even if there was something wrong u fixed that with puting live data for rbs)
By extending the fixed respawn time and shortening the windows u just made it easier for big clans to farm bosses and not let anyone else take them.
Its funny how u say u made this decision cuz u want to help get more pvp on the server and fail to notice what was actually happening on sieges (One pt FC, and not even complete one at times, killing whole clans of 4-6 CPs with 2-3 shooting everybody)..

With this set up Im only sorry I started bp instead of dps or it would have been pk fest at Baium (I take great joy in pking randoms that r trying to do noblesse/sub/3rd occu quest on their own)

Denzo

Quote from: =drake= on February 18, 2014, 03:01:42 PM

hard to make a lvl 1 character and leave at next to the RB.
its like 5min, but PPl with family and kids dont have time to doing it, right?

I still dont get the POINT how that's unfair vs casuals, familys, workers and rest of ppl and how can be affecting in wrong side the hole server future...

waiting for answer

cheers
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

=drake=

Quote from: Denzo on February 18, 2014, 03:53:28 PM
hard to make a lvl 1 character and leave at next to the RB.
its like 5min, but PPl with family and kids dont have time to doing it, right?

I still dont get the POINT how that's unfair vs casuals, familys, workers and rest of ppl and how can be affecting in wrong side the hole server future...

waiting for answer

cheers

Because now who does NOT play with cameras or even from PHONE can simply check on website and see: "ok, that boss i really really dream, spawns EXACTLY at 21:00 more or less 30min and i come back from work at 19:00, i can take shower, kiss my wife and turn on the PC at 20:30 for some fun on it"

NOT waiting for answers, cheers!

Maneuver

and that 21:00 is like 12 hours after the normal spawn window should have ended!!here lies the problem...if your example guy prefer to play l2 than do something with his wife or friends he is free to camp or w/e!!!maybe make a poll when ppl want the next baium to spawn and spawn it at that hour so all can be here too??we dont have a problem with the random spawn,in the contrary it saves us lots of sleepless nights,but the fixes spawn is the problem,its too long,way longer than the previous maximum spawns!

Blizzer

Community-friendly update, gj  ;)
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar