To QQCruel Clan

News:

Main Menu

To QQCruel Clan

Started by VOoDOoT, February 18, 2014, 04:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VOoDOoT

Yo,

can u guys stop makin post about Respawn time? U are all from the same clan and since the Respawn time screwed u up u are opening like 10 Topics a day just to Argue about the Spawn time. No Admin will change it so stop it already u annyoing freaks. Scared of other clans competing? Scared u wont farm like 20+ more AQ's?

Incoming pvp's i would say and this is what u lame lil boys are scared of since everyone has an overview of spawn time now...!

#crymeariver moar... u guys are just too funny coming out of the blue, make a forum acc to argue about it because ur leader told u too... so sad.
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Maneuver

we fought about AQ with excidium last night and took a ring....we were 1 party and fought 3 of furiouswolves when the raided earlier!!!i guess your argument is invalid!!go to your cave again1

VOoDOoT

Quote from: Maneuver on February 18, 2014, 04:35:34 PM
we fought about AQ with excidium last night and took a ring....we were 1 party and fought 3 of furiouswolves when the raided earlier!!!i guess your argument is invalid!!go to your cave again1

so u won yet u are still crying? braindead? cant stant the competition? Excidium is one clan but more are coming... u see that u will fail anymtime soon thatswhy u are all crying like lil bitches who wont get candy from their parents
P00hBear - WK/HE
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

sm0g

We got our own topic in this super forum yay
null.void

VOoDOoT

Quote from: sm0g on February 18, 2014, 04:46:24 PM
We got our own topic in this super forum yay

its a sad topic so i dont know why u are happy about it? I wouldnt be happy when ppl know me as a Clan which is crying 24/7 cuz they cant compete anytime soon =(
P00hBear - WK/HE
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

sm0g

Quote from: VOoDOoT on February 18, 2014, 04:47:57 PM
its a sad topic so i dont know why u are happy about it? I wouldnt be happy when ppl know me as a Clan which is crying 24/7 cuz they cant compete anytime soon =(
Truth spoken, all hail to teh Lord!
null.void

SizeMatters

Quote from: Maneuver on February 18, 2014, 04:35:34 PM

Why didnt you put numbers card about pvp with exci here but you had to mention u were 1 vs 3 vs furiouswolfs, was exactly the same on pvp with exci but with 3pt on your side.

mariyan

I am not from cruel but that respawn time is total bullsh1t !

ZeniT

A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

Actualy why would we cry?
My cp is twice as rich as before changes.

To haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQB4nAjZIdE

Teqi

gl with barakiel with this 38hour sh1t.

Maneuver

Quote from: Falatko on February 18, 2014, 07:53:25 PM
thanks, GL with QQ on forum for next 24/7

again nothing usefull from the forum fighter!!!

ps, i didnt mention the numbers sorry,2 parties exci camping spawn with healers behind trees and OL on port vs 3 of our parties!!we won and i dont feel bad about it lol! next time tell farm3r to leave PI sooner like we did!!

Maneuver

not even worth the time talking to retards...allthough i am sympathetic towards them!!!go cry for oly...if and when you get bara! ;)