Donation - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Donation

Started by dirt, February 20, 2014, 10:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cibas

Quote from: cibas on February 23, 2014, 02:03:37 PM
I know it's posible thing, i had newer done such things, but still i know it exsist.

seen so much servers hating from it, but than it comes to enchant it's allmost imposible to fix

cibas

Quote from: Benoth on February 23, 2014, 02:02:39 PM
sounds like a plan
You need to take some your brains, would i be crying so much about enchants then, if i would be going to do that., and if u intresting i better would pay 15E each month, instead of donation.

=drake=

Quote from: NunoPitbull on February 23, 2014, 12:57:52 PM
Because you STIIIIIIL didnt freaking get that is TOOO DAMN EARLY to put BEWS for that price, or even putting BEWS ofr the matter:)

Also why wouldn't any1 enchant armor? Jeezus I know you wanna get money but dont be that hasty :D You know, to get "evenly" matched to wep u need to enchant all set which is 4x mroe the price, lool:D

Beside the fact that BEWA are definitely easier to get ingame compare to BEWS, you claim that we are hungry of money because we "suggest" that --"maybe" if you enchant armor you null out your opponent weapon enchant, but at same time you claim we are putting prices too low so we in fact earn low money (low price = low money) and we freakup server balance too.

There is something wrong on your logic.

And anyway, all blessed weapon enchant scrolls have a rate ridiculous low compared to official so again i dont see this issue as, except if you are going to donate a Villa in Bahamas to us, is hard to make something ++++ out of them.
People managed to get some +++ with C grade but as you see in the graphs to get a +16 Fighter Weapon starting from +0 and using EWC (basically the highest enchant chance as Fighter Enchant scrolls have the highest) the success rate is 0.53%

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdEpNT2xCMGx1OTVDMUtTdFpBczlNVHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

now, this value means that 99.47% of chances you totally lose the weapon to get to +16.
I dont know how many weapons you can craft yourself but this is a lot (considering you can fail also the craft itself!)

EDIT:
i help you with the math: you need craft successfully 200 fighter weapon S grade and maybe, if you are evenly lucky/unlucky you will get ONE to +16 and 199 in crystals.
With mage weapons, as the fail rate is 99,9%, means you need craft succesfully 500 mage weapon S grade to get 499 of them in crystals and ONE to +16.
And all this using NORMAL scrolls

With BEWS is:
- 1608 attemps (around 12864 scrolls) on a fighter weapon to get ONE to +16
- 27558 attemps (around 220464 scrolls) on a mage weapons to get ONE to +16

Benoth

Quote from: cibas on February 23, 2014, 02:07:45 PM
You need to take some your brains, would i be crying so much about enchants then, if i would be going to do that., and if u intresting i better would pay 15E each month, instead of donation.

absolutely agree with you , let them gather from a 1000 ppl direct debit slips with 1 year guarantee and remove dony ,

ohh, but you know its kinda impossible
Sword Art Online

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Benoth on February 23, 2014, 02:12:31 PM
absolutely agree with you , let them gather from a 1000 ppl direct debit slips with 1 year guarantee and remove dony ,

ohh, but you know its kinda impossible
:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Vendettacz

I did read only 2 pages and i think some people think that BEWS = 100% successfull enchant. And that is a reason why there is so much cry over BEWS.

Very few stupid loud people making drama over nothing.

Edit: Im curious why Cibas isnt banned already . That guy is a) troll b) totally   delusional living in his own world c) simply stupid.
professional retarded driver

cibas

Quote from: Vendettacz on February 23, 2014, 02:18:44 PM
I did read only 2 pages and i think some people think that BEWS = 100% successfull enchant. And that is a reason why there is so much cry over BEWS.

Very few stupid loud people making drama over nothing.

Edit: Im curious why Cibas isnt banned already . That guy is a) troll b) totally   delusional living in his own world c) simply stupid.

And for that i should be banned? couse i want more stable and competive server?

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: cibas on February 23, 2014, 02:29:33 PM
And for that i should be banned? couse i want more stable and competive server?
Not banned but reported to your local Authorities . However that guy was referring to something else , which you obviously didn't understand.

Quote from: cibas on February 23, 2014, 01:55:18 PM

did you know how much cost stolen 1000E in paypal?, and spent it on l2 server is more than safe so yes 4E will be allmost free.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

cibas

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 23, 2014, 02:32:28 PM
Not banned but reported to your local Authorities . However that guy was referring to something else , which you obviously didn't understand.

Can u contact me in game nick : Cibas i would explain everithing in your pm, what is wrong

Benoth

Quote from: cibas on February 23, 2014, 02:36:35 PM
Can u contact me in game nick : Cibas i would explain everithing in your pm, what is wrong

defo something wrong with u pal
Sword Art Online

cibas

It seems only i care how much it will efect game economy, and what kind of issues exsist on it.
Sorry for being such a cryier, more ++ on wep more intresting to play ofc.

Abrams

Quote from: cibas on February 23, 2014, 02:55:20 PM
It seems only i care how much it will efect game economy, and what kind of issues exsist on it.
Sorry for being such a cryier, more ++ on wep more intresting to play ofc.

YOU are so STUPID, shut the freak up already