Donation - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

Donation

Started by dirt, February 20, 2014, 10:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlhungary8

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 23, 2014, 12:52:42 PM
This is a joke man, or you are very rude or you didnt even to bother to check enchant doc we provided. Or you are just bringing assumptions comparing dragon enchant rate and tara , WHICH IS WRONG very wrong.

P.S Why no1 speaks about armor enchanting?

Im curious if you can understand , ANYTHING from this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al15aDmbKPTTdEpNT2xCMGx1OTVDMUtTdFpBczlNVHc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
I did, no response..here it is :
Putting S grade weapon/armor to donny would lead to a more balanced server.
Putting enchants will just lead to OE S grade stuff :)
And..you have to spend like 7-8x(?) more enchants on your armor than on a weapon.So don't come with the "why don't you enchant your armors" thingy.

IMO:
you shouldn't add Blessed enchants to donny nor cry13 (the 11 and 12 doesn't have that much effect)
you should add A grade weapon recipes
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Painkiler

Quote from: mlhungary8 on February 23, 2014, 03:52:52 PM
I did, no response..here it is :
Putting S grade weapon/armor to donny would lead to a more balanced server.
Putting enchants will just lead to OE S grade stuff :)
And..you have to spend like 7-8x(?) more enchants on your armor than on a weapon.So don't come with the "why don't you enchant your armors" thingy.

IMO:
you shouldn't add Blessed enchants to donny nor cry13 (the 11 and 12 doesn't have that much effect)
you should add A grade weapon recipes

Putting S grade in donny that early will freak up totally this server. Later, when 80-90% of server will have S grades they can be there, but not yet. According to enchant data provided by drake, you have same chance to make fighter weapon +12 and armor+10 with normal enchants. And it's a lot easier to make armor part than full weapon.