LiMiteD

available?
where can i check  it?

hotsauce

2 topics in 2 hours, come on..

LiMiteD

nbx

djvancho

i think is verry early for donny may after 2 or 3 mouths will be good to have donator menager is not fair about people wich lose many time of day to play and farm and after that come rich boy and buy all i hope there will be max a grade sets and wepons and (( without bews and beas )) who want those enchants must farm normal RB (you can add some mid higt top life stones on drop to normal RB)
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

LiMiteD

actually i dont care about nolifer like you
LF Gm answer only

dabird1980

I thought there will be NO weapons and equipment to buy from donny.....

unhandledexeption

Quote from: djvancho on February 20, 2014, 04:20:24 PM
i think is verry early for donny may after 2 or 3 mouths will be good to have donator menager is not fair about people wich lose many time of day to play and farm and after that come rich boy and buy all i hope there will be max a grade sets and wepons and (( without bews and beas )) who want those enchants must farm normal RB (you can add some mid higt top life stones on drop to normal RB)

They say the opposite will happen: no weapons, but enchants, which (as they say) have smaller impact on game, than donateable noblesse :DD
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: unhandledexeption on February 20, 2014, 05:44:22 PM
They say the opposite will happen: no weapons, but enchants, which (as they say) have smaller impact on game, than donateable noblesse :DD
Sorry for the off-topic, but how is it possible that since you created acount on this forum you didnt have even 1 positive comment?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LiMiteD

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 20, 2014, 05:49:53 PM
Sorry for the off-topic, but how is it possible that since you created acount on this forum you didnt have even 1 positive comment?
ok gm but focus on answer for real question

vaiper

Quote from: LiMiteD on February 20, 2014, 06:23:37 PM

If u had used the search button u would have find your answer alraedy.

Chicks

Quote from: LiMiteD on February 20, 2014, 06:23:37 PM

Where you aware that you are an asshole? If you want the answer, search for it. If you only want GM answers, PM the gm's/modo. Right now you're just being a jerk because you're too lazy to search your answer.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE