Olympiad - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Olympiad

Started by Maneuver, February 20, 2014, 08:11:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

Quote from: preater on February 21, 2014, 02:32:27 AM
7days left till oly end, not sure what are u talkin about, if u disable oly/hero for this month  u can count on another -10% of population on server
Sorry?

The amazing matches that happened so far:

2014-02-19 19:35:56.000   Maka    vs    MoarPonys
2014-02-19 19:39:43.000   Maneuver    vs    Maka
2014-02-19 20:50:48.000   ^Evacuate^    vs    Maneuver
2014-02-19 20:57:29.000   Maka    vs    MoarPonys
2014-02-19 20:54:14.000   FlyWithMe    vs    ^Artur^
2014-02-19 21:00:23.000   ^Artur^    vs    Maneuver

6 matches, 3 of them done with a GM. Not bad.

(There is a 7th match of Bodorrio against no one as the opponent clearly instabugged so this match is not even considered by the system)

SizeMatters

Quote from: =drake= on February 21, 2014, 04:43:54 AM
Sorry?

The amazing matches that happened so far:

2014-02-19 19:35:56.000   Maka    vs    MoarPonys
2014-02-19 19:39:43.000   Maneuver    vs    Maka
2014-02-19 20:50:48.000   ^Evacuate^    vs    Maneuver
2014-02-19 20:57:29.000   Maka    vs    MoarPonys
2014-02-19 20:54:14.000   FlyWithMe    vs    ^Artur^
2014-02-19 21:00:23.000   ^Artur^    vs    Maneuver

6 matches, 3 of them done with a GM. Not bad.

LoL and that's the reason of closing oly? wtf are you ..... ppls are finishing their noblesse and there will be a lot of nice fights in the end of month.

Teqi

ppl put effort, their time to get noblesses before the month end and you do this?
what to achieve then??

now I even lost attraction to log ingame and play cause many ppl from our groups already told us they stop playing here cause of this oly mess up and if no action will be taken..

It's not an option to close oly for this month, cause you have HAD to mention this a long time ago somewhere, to let ppl know OLY will only start next month...
why do you ruin a major part of the community??

=drake=

I never said i would close oly, in fact next reboot even fixes the arenas.
I simply stated that will be HARD for many to get hero because for hero you requires a minimum amount of matches.
Not just "1 match, hey, i'm hero!"

Got my point?

Teqi

Quote from: =drake= on February 21, 2014, 05:32:47 AM
I never said i would close oly, in fact next reboot even fixes the arenas.
I simply stated that will be HARD for many to get hero because for hero you requires a minimum amount of matches.
Not just "1 match, hey, i'm hero!"

Got my point?

Re-consider Sung's situation pls, what he stated above

Quote from: Falatko on February 21, 2014, 05:39:29 AM
wtf u talk about MAJOR PART OF THE COMMUNITY? ppl were crying in oly topic that LOl who care about oly, Lineage is not just olympiad LMAO :D and now so big qq about olympaid only, OLYMPIAD is not STABLE and Errors/bugs happened get over it

You are quite rebarbative for sometimes. Major part of the community? As I see it's not only me or my group who don't like and don't accept some of the changes. I also guess you play alone soloboy or with really few friends, our situation is different and don't think on a stupid childish way, we are not only a few ppl sticked together playing for long time, so when I'm saying major part it's not about a group of few friends .. but more party.
This will be a last reply from me to you cause you not even worth the time for. We will take notice of your barakiel, just as a friendly reminder.

SizeMatters

Quote from: teqi on February 21, 2014, 05:31:02 AM
ppl put effort, their time to get noblesses before the month end and you do this?
what to achieve then??

now I even lost attraction to log ingame and play cause many ppl from our groups already told us they stop playing here cause of this oly mess up and if no action will be taken..

It's not an option to close oly for this month, cause you have HAD to mention this a long time ago somewhere, to let ppl know OLY will only start next month...
why do you ruin a major part of the community??

+

Maneuver

firstly drake,plz tell this falatko guy ( i refuse to refer to him cause it hurts my brain) to not trashtalk when we discuss a serious matter..only thing this guy does is flame and make comments out of subject!!!

anyway,we didnt say we were heroes lol,its not the first time we do olys!!we know the number of matches you need don't worry...only those matches were made cause clans w8 for more ppl to be nobless so they can arange heroes..its a major part of the game of clans and you know that!!

we didnt ask to be heroes or to be given free points...we simply want to be restored at 0 games,0 wins,0 losses,18 points...us 4 and also that guy FlyWithMe or something!!!i think its not unreasonable..

=drake=

Quote from: Maneuver on February 21, 2014, 09:15:22 AM
we didnt ask to be heroes or to be given free points...we simply want to be restored at 0 games,0 wins,0 losses,18 points...us 4 and also that guy FlyWithMe or something!!!i think its not unreasonable..

But, no problem on that and i was thinking was obvious...!

Maneuver

ok thanks for the answers!!feel free to close topic and we wait for the restart to start olys..