Web Analytics
Warning

News:

Main Menu

Warning

Started by Artur, February 21, 2014, 01:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artur

Remember that if you are using any way to cheat other player, even if its not included in server rules, we can punish you.
There is well known method of cheating with mats manufacture:

And please dont say in this case that "its free market, i can make any price i want", because this is just a scam attempt, nothing more and every normal person see it.

preater

i cant see where he wrote all mats 5k.     
freak logic

he is just proving that retards are retards if somebody click it, I guess blind ppl don't play this game so I don't know what do you mean

SizeMatters

Quote from: ^Artur^ on February 21, 2014, 01:33:33 AM
Remember that if you are using any way to cheat other player, even if its not included in server rules, we can punish you.
There is well known method of cheating with mats manufacture:

And please dont say in this case that "its free market, i can make any price i want", because this is just a scam attempt, nothing more and every normal person see it.

You better take care of fixing lags and do something with critical errors instead of this bullsh1t with manufacture lol.

Teqi

Quote from: SizeMatters on February 21, 2014, 02:57:27 AM
You better take care of fixing lags and do something with critical errors instead of this bullsh1t with manufacture lol.

update videocard drivers

SizeMatters

Who pays you for being so stupid :)

=drake=

Quote from: SizeMatters on February 21, 2014, 02:57:27 AM

He is a GM and doesnt have role on that.
About lags in my limited time i try constantly to test it 2-3hour a day but hardly i get any and i connect usually from 2 different contries so i use EU1,EU2,EU3,RO,RU
So far the best stability i got it from EU1 and EU2.
EU3,RO,RU indeed SOMETIMES have lag spikes and to test better RO,RU i need wait again 2 weeks (country change) but the main problem of those 3 is that they are totally out of my control and i cant code/config anything over them so stick to EU1 and EU2 even if you get a (fake) higher ping on login (ingame is much lower).

xDawid

Quote from: =drake= on February 21, 2014, 04:55:51 AM
He is a GM and doesnt have role on that.
About lags in my limited time i try constantly to test it 2-3hour a day but hardly i get any and i connect usually from 2 different contries so i use EU1,EU2,EU3,RO,RU
So far the best stability i got it from EU1 and EU2.
EU3,RO,RU indeed SOMETIMES have lag spikes and to test better RO,RU i need wait again 2 weeks (country change) but the main problem of those 3 is that they are totally out of my control and i cant code/config anything over them so stick to EU1 and EU2 even if you get a (fake) higher ping on login (ingame is much lower).

Maybe this is not yours fault  but you can change provider for other. Btw maybe you make oly on , february have 28 days not 31

Maneuver

imo scam is to have a title "Cry A" and sell soul ores instead or when you say "aa = 3a" and actually sell 3aa for 1256356342 adena each!!!When you sell anything without stating a price thats missleading you can sell it at any price and its up to ppl to figure it out...

anw good that thats being checked !!

ozyn

Quote from: preater on February 21, 2014, 02:55:35 AM
freak logic

he is just proving that retards are retards if somebody click it, I guess blind ppl don't play this game so I don't know what do you mean
Jew spoken!

When nothink goes right, go left

borde

Quote from: Maneuver on February 21, 2014, 08:53:55 AM
imo scam is to have a title "Cry A" and sell soul ores instead or when you say "aa = 3a" and actually sell 3aa for 1256356342 adena each!!!When you sell anything without stating a price thats missleading you can sell it at any price and its up to ppl to figure it out...

anw good that thats being checked !!

/agree

This is not scam at all. Just setting ridiculous prices but w/o advertising differently so..

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: preater on February 21, 2014, 02:55:35 AM
freak logic

Keep calling community names and you will end up another account banned aka scarry aka popo
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]