News:

Main Menu

Warning

Started by Artur, February 21, 2014, 01:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: borde on February 21, 2014, 10:48:30 AM
/agree

This is not scam at all. Just setting ridiculous prices but w/o advertising differently so..
Idiots... you are defending the scamers... we all know that shit like that is designed so that ppl in hurry or just lazy ppl who dont read would lose all of their adena... and for what? Some clicks on cbp? Also this dwarf is doin in every day... i saw him yesterday same shit exept that 5kk price was on cl i just didnt bother to report since artur is mostly ignoring the pms and track who responds when u report just wasnt online at the time...
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Artur

Please dont say that i ignore pms, because i answer 90% of them :)
Sometimes i am flooded so try again later.

I would like to add one thing about manufacturers scams. If the price of making an item from some dwarf is few times higher than real market price of FINAL item, its obvious scam. And there is no thing like totally free market even in real life. In real life you have minimal and maximum prices. You cant sell milk for 1000â,¬ (counting that someone type PIN without checking numbers on credit card reading device)

Maneuver

when i manufacture a product or in our case a material i am free to charge it as much as i want...in any case of course its an attempt to scam obviously and i dont defend those who do it!!i just say that since its not missleading in any way ppl should also take care of what they purchase!!and that overpricing should be dealt by warning the player and if its continuing then bannable,but trying to misslead is another thing...anw as i said before good job and i don't defend those who do it!

Jooda

as i  see he have "cheap" in  title. next question is if he have more materials and one of them is 5kk , so if ppl make more type of materials, they don't check all prices when rest was ok.

Ellesime

pretty nice work keep going and ban all fags, for sure im not the one whos not checking prices and whenever ill find manufacture with ridiculous offert im gona make few nice screens ;)

igi

Scam with shops is part of the game..and shouldnt be punished imo..

Ellesime

Quote from: igi on February 21, 2014, 01:21:34 PM
Scam with shops is part of the game..
dafuq !?
for me part of the game is earning money by hard farm and fighting for spot with enemies so gg..

iMEXX

im not agree with u gm, ppl could sell on whatever price they decide to sell ;)

Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: igi on February 21, 2014, 01:21:34 PM
Scam with shops is part of the game..and shouldnt be punished imo..

long in game and trade items is part of the game also... but i guess u would still cry on forums if i loged your account and traded all your items to mine ;)
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: iMEXX on February 21, 2014, 01:41:37 PM
im not agree with u gm, ppl could sell on whatever price they decide to sell ;)

thats not the point... if he would put price 5kk for all no1 would punish him... but here its obvious that he putted dumb price in mid of normal ones so that the one that is not paying enough attention would try to craft cbp.. and puf all adena gone...
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

VOoDOoT

obvious a scam, I dont understand why you people bother argueing about it?!
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Mohikan

I think its not scam...

The dwarf didnt write that "all mats 5k" and the server rules dont contain anything about crafting prices.
Please make a new server rule: CBP craft maximum price is 5000 adena or BANNED