Exp Tattoo - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Exp Tattoo

Started by Danilo, February 20, 2014, 12:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexis128alex

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 20, 2014, 06:44:25 PM
9 ppl? Well back on infi we sometimes used to bring battles of like 200 vs 300 ppl even for those small bosses. That is called bolitics that is called bigger and greater gameplay. Your friends are not enough? Clans are not enough? Make ally of ally the clans that suffer from the same problem and do something with it.

These days I see its more popular to leave own clan and asslick in to the currently top ones. I respect all those who do not and keep some sort of honor and loyalty.

Heh, who remembers the time when there was one golky and only one, the one in TOI. How long it took me to sub... hmm did it in may 2007, started playing on infi april 2006 oh yeah... that is how is should be. Seriously tho. If not horn im gonna buy something this time anyway. DN always provided me with the best L2 gameplay and back then I did not give them penny and now I can so I  feel a bit more generous.

ok so next time i will call fatalillusion to bring 200ppl and get me barakiel :D

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 20, 2014, 06:44:25 PM
9 ppl? Well back on infi we sometimes used to bring battles of like 200 vs 300 ppl even for those small bosses. That is called bolitics that is called bigger and greater gameplay. Your friends are not enough? Clans are not enough? Make ally of ally the clans that suffer from the same problem and do something with it.

These days I see its more popular to leave own clan and asslick in to the currently top ones. I respect all those who do not and keep some sort of honor and loyalty.

Heh, who remembers the time when there was one golky and only one, the one in TOI. How long it took me to sub... hmm did it in may 2007, started playing on infi april 2006 oh yeah... that is how is should be. Seriously tho. If not horn im gonna buy something this time anyway. DN always provided me with the best L2 gameplay and back then I did not give them penny and now I can so I  feel a bit more generous.

so do it like that from the start... not now than some ppl did it already and change it for hardcore for the others... now crawl back under the rock with zord since im karmian and i raped u both noobs
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: alexis128alex on February 20, 2014, 06:50:34 PM
ok so next time i will call fatalillusion to bring 200ppl and get me barakiel :D

thats gonna be hard since that noobs never leave MOS and when they do the get pwned by every1 that meets them
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

Chicks

Quote from: =drake= on February 20, 2014, 06:07:14 PM
If was the inverse it would have been:
"nice tactics from drake, short but extremely random respawns (and no announce so i guess they even summon them privately for their $$$ friends) so no one except total nolifers could get the quest horn and normal ppl wont be able and they will be forced to donate if they want to sub."

As you see.. both cases i am the evil guy :)

If people would start do the GoE there would be an extra FREE way to get the Horn from it.

Considering how Dragon ended, can you really blame us for that? Letting corrupted GM's ruin a server is not really a good first impression if you ask me :P

Anyway. On topic, No. Exping is part of the fun, a fun that was absent in dragon.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

LadyZENITH

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on February 20, 2014, 06:51:22 PM
so do it like that from the start... not now than some ppl did it already and change it for hardcore for the others... now crawl back under the rock with zord since im karmian and i raped u both noobs

Huh? Where did I ever do something with Zord that involved PVP (yet)? And who are you.... do not remember you touching me at all, but whatever.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 20, 2014, 07:19:45 PM
Huh? Where did I ever do something with Zord that involved PVP (yet)? And who are you.... do not remember you touching me at all, but whatever.

funny you dont know who i am (which u just admitted) and u still claim i never touched u...
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

LadyZENITH

Exactly cause I tend to remember people that did some real hurt.

JasonVibe

anyone noticed how off topic that one became? :P

LadyZENITH

Well look at the name of the topic..... that was.... destined to end like that.