Web Analytics
warlock

News:

Main Menu

warlock

Started by ciasnyviesiek, February 22, 2014, 11:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciasnyviesiek

Hello, I recently made warlock as I heard it's quide good oly char with subbed bishop, can any1 give me some advices of how to play it?
What I mean is, which cat to use at different users, what kind of armor, weapon and such. I read some guides but it was 50/50 so still I don't know how to play it, and I never played a warlock before.
Also, which char would fit better for oly - warlock or HE (and what subs)

thanks for answers in advance

VOoDOoT

free oly points incoming
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

NunoPitbull

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on February 22, 2014, 11:47:01 AM
Hello, I recently made warlock as I heard it's quide good oly char with subbed bishop, can any1 give me some advices of how to play it?
What I mean is, which cat to use at different users, what kind of armor, weapon and such. I read some guides but it was 50/50 so still I don't know how to play it, and I never played a warlock before.
Also, which char would fit better for oly - warlock or HE (and what subs)

thanks for answers in advance

As a bishop subed with warlock, you will be a healer that has transfer pain, that supports fighter party with cat buff, and has Arcane Agility(faster heals) and also a passive that increases your casting and reduces mana consuption. Thats basicly it. In oly your a good char if u know how to play:) And in mass PvP if you get focused just use servitor empower and heal urself a bit and thepet:D

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

Csenky

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on February 22, 2014, 11:47:01 AM
which char would fit better for oly - warlock or HE (and what subs)
WK/HE ftw! ;P
However, I'd suggest you to consider wk/pp if you wanna focus on oly, your kitty would be stronk. If you stick to wk/bp, you might need a good nuke augment. WK/DA might work as well, you would be a bit tankier, and you have built-in lowrange spell (augment not necessary).

For the HE version, only prophet sub is acceptable for oly. It is not bad, but will be buttraped by most of the other pp subs. (glad/pp, necro/pp, pala/pp on pala stats etc)

I just tried to use common sense, I don't have too many oly knowledge @ stacksub in IL.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

ciasnyviesiek

Thanks for replies. What are other builds that might work well for pvp?

Benoth

if u play with clan go for he/wk
Sword Art Online

Csenky

Quote from: Benoth on February 23, 2014, 12:21:50 PM
if u play with clan go for he/wk
Even tho he/wk is my personal favorite, some points you missed:
Topic starter asked about warlock as main.
He also noted, he would like to play on oly. (pointless suicide, as he/wk)
Even if you play with clan, he/wk still isn't the only option, bishop can sub wk as well, in which case HE can go for warlord sub.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

ciasnyviesiek

so which chars are most dangerous at 1vs1?

igi

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on February 27, 2014, 05:31:25 PM
The ones that r played by pro gamers

Chicks

Quote from: ciasnyviesiek on February 27, 2014, 05:31:25 PM

Wanna own people with a no brainer char? Not gonna happen.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

ciasnyviesiek

What about Pal or DA? I really wanted to make one of them though idk which one fits better and there are some nice amount of quarrels that they're useless because of nerfs?

Alex

bp/wk only beats bad players
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢