Web Analytics
failed to pick up

News:

Main Menu

failed to pick up

Started by royy, February 22, 2014, 02:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royy

between restars (small wep bug) we kill orfen and cannot pick up drop's its ok we got hlvl in party everything normal.. but drops dissapear before we can pick up i think time "drops on ground" its too quickly and no1 can pick up its bug for me ... lol

give me my orfen or i will cry and emo qq

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: royy on February 22, 2014, 02:06:40 PM
between restars (small wep bug) we kill orfen and cannot pick up drop's its ok we got hlvl in party everything normal.. but drops dissapear before we can pick up i think time "drops on ground" its too quickly and no1 can pick up its bug for me ... lol

give me my orfen or i will cry and emo qq

(http://ifotos.pl/zobacz/Shot00003_ehsxewq.jpg/)
(http://ifotos.pl/zobacz/hohojpg_ehsxwhp.jpg/)
Did you had player >20lvl in party? You did something regarding party im 100% sure of it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

royy

Quoteits ok we got hlvl in party everything normal

but drops dissapear before some1 can pick up its not normal

Peorexo

first screen, psycho left party, netharow dismissed
i expect them to be high level which after kicking blocked drops, becouse of the level difference only the high levels could pick it up being in the pt :)

royy

fk I cannot pick up

but ITS DISSAPEAR BEAFORE any1 can pick up its bug

Ellesime

Quote from: Peorexo on February 22, 2014, 02:16:09 PM
first screen, psycho left party, netharow dismissed
i expect them to be high level which after kicking blocked drops, becouse of the level difference only the high levels could pick it up being in the pt :)
Doesnt matter, if u have high lv in party theres a "drop pick up protection" what dure small amount of time. After that they should be able to pick it up anyway do you understand now ? It is not normal that drop could not be picked as long as it dissapear.. normaly..

If im wrong or it looks in different way, would be nice to get any info about it

royy

and? fk this bug? its fine ? >:(

sm0g

Drop protection-ok
High level in party and u cant pickup- some dn custom feature but its ok
U cant pickup and drop disappear faster than the protection worn off- yap, its a bug.
null.void

Ellesime

Quote from: sm0g on February 24, 2014, 07:45:02 AM
U cant pickup and drop disappear faster than the protection worn off- yap, its a bug.
thats the point

hebdzik

in opinion of GM if you have 20+lvl char in pt and try to kill it it is using exploit, and they will no help you.
So no bother PMing them about this because they will no help you.
You can even have char in Talking Island Town, but if it is 20+ lvl and it is in pt than you freaked.
Hebdzia SH/SE - Infinity x5
Obama OL/PS - Infinity x5
Wolfman TT/OL - Nova x7

Ellesime

Quote from: hebdzik on February 25, 2014, 12:16:50 PM
in opinion of GM if you have 20+lvl char in pt and try to kill it it is using exploit, and they will no help you.
So no bother PMing them about this because they will no help you.
You can even have char in Talking Island Town, but if it is 20+ lvl and it is in pt than you freaked.
exploit ? its an absurd what are u saying here !
and who the hell are u to say something more than ur decent opinion in name of server staff
u dont even know how server's works in situations like this one and at the end nobody wants any help
its a "BUG REPORT" topic, and the only thing i want is to recognize it as a normal situation or not - for example to AVOID it next time..
..by "Server Staff Members" not randoms

Ellesime