ROFL. BEWS - Page 9

News:

Main Menu

ROFL. BEWS

Started by NunoPitbull, February 22, 2014, 01:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 22, 2014, 06:27:48 PM
By looking our donation npc we are greedy? Damn man, i dont know if you are seeing correctly than. Donations are extremely fair for everyone. And do i have to remind you AGAIN, there are no weapons nor armors at donation manager, so do your calculation how "easy" is to enchant anything. Game is not about enchanting , there are so many things that makes market moving and there are so many things that you can sell on market and earn your money.
And as i said earlier , if anyone will leave server because he sees enchanted items then he is definitely playing wrong game because there is no server out there who doesn't have enchanted weapons, if you think is easy, go ahead make 1. Ups wait, you cant, you have to craft it 1st, then if it brakes Q_Q start from 0.

Good luck

Damn, its so hard to craft an AM or DB, jeezus. And it only takes more time WHILE your not with a AM equiped, when people get S will be easy to spoil etc faster, tahts why im saying its TOO SOON to put BEWS even more for that low price. Yet again, I would prefer Wep and armor recipes at donny and the bews frmo rbs only. That would be better :)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

unhandledexeption

normal S grade armors, and weapons (not the dnet op shits, but simple draco, ic, and others), (and by the way the donateable nobless) would have far less impact on server, than the blessed enchants have alone.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

NunoPitbull

Quote from: unhandledexeption on February 22, 2014, 06:35:42 PM
normal S grade armors, and weapons (not the dnet op shits, but simple draco, ic, and others), (and by the way the donateable nobless) would have far less impact on server, than the blessed enchants have alone.

Indeed.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

lFreak

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 22, 2014, 05:33:33 PM
You all didnt got my point, i said on what you will put those enchants from donation NPC since we dont have (and will not have ) weapons and armors on donation npc. Someone has to craft them and that process isnt 1 click you know...  I hope you understand more clearly.

And PS if someone wants to leave a server just because he sees a XX weapon then he shouldnt even bother playing l2.
[/color]

Ofc, if you put this affair I'm just wasting time here
Nightmare
- FreaQ wc/bish - off
Phoenix
- FreaQ bd/se - off
Tarantula
- Freaak ol/wc - off
- Pawcik tk/sws - off
HellRaiser
- Freak - on

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: lFreak on February 22, 2014, 07:15:32 PM
[/color]

Ofc, if you put this affair I'm just wasting time here
Im curious how did you understand it? Because everyone have equal chances to make their weapons and armors. In the end why NCSoft made enchanting in 1st place if is so problematic?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

NBD

Quote from: unhandledexeption on February 22, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

What makes you think that? Imagine peoples running around in S grade set with weapons + jewels vs non-donators who are still running in C grade? Atleast now they first have to farm to achieve the S grade weapons and then, with a low possibility, they can enchant.
NeverBackDown - Banned
PuFf2 - Banned

unhandledexeption

Quote from: NBD on February 22, 2014, 07:25:09 PM
What makes you think that? Imagine peoples running around in S grade set with weapons + jewels vs non-donators who are still running in C grade? Atleast now they first have to farm to achieve the S grade weapons and then, with a low possibility, they can enchant.
This doesn't needs imagination. It happens now. Nolifer 24/7 players/clans have top A gear (will have S in a month), normal players mostly running around in C grade.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

igi

Well when u think about it +16 s grade weapon would cost u 61 euro if u bought all enchants from Donny (saying u succeeded from first try ;) )

reddragonjr

Quote from: unhandledexeption on February 22, 2014, 05:54:56 PM
Yes i do. Official is a big fail, full of bots, old players left it, and others too, that's why it become f2p, to attract new players.

And by the way, the off servers are 11 years old... they had plenty of time to enchant, of course there is a lot of oe there.
Dude you read my post? I'm talking about official L2 God = Goddes Of Destruction and it's 2 years old and all started from 0.What 11 years you dream dunno.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

igi

Quote from: Falatko on February 22, 2014, 08:50:37 PM
i would stop post at all if i would be u :D man u and ur totall bullsh1t :D come on srsly

WTB math skills? ;)

igi

Quote from: Falatko on February 22, 2014, 09:46:06 PM
LF Enchant Rate Education?
hahah ok let me edit the post so u your undeveloped brain can process it better.

igi

Quote from: Falatko on February 22, 2014, 10:00:58 PM
let me fix you brain ,, hmm , something is different, oh, brain is missing, enchant from 1 - 16 is 100% success rate from first OH  fast drake put donations on i need like 4 weapons +16

The stupidity in this one is strong :)

Every village has its village idiot and also every forum has its forum idiot

gz Falatkom hey.. at least ure famous xD