Web Analytics
critical damage in dagger

News:

Main Menu

critical damage in dagger

Started by Blizzer, February 23, 2014, 03:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzer

CD bonus not working on regular hits. On skills it's ok.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

=drake=

Blizzer

I got crystal dagger+cd so tested with it. From regular crit dmg was ~40 lower than with shadow kris. From blow like ~150 higher with crystal dagger.
The Special One
DaggerAllStar

Peorexo

Quote from: Blizzer on February 24, 2014, 12:28:48 PM
I got crystal dagger+cd so tested with it. From regular crit dmg was ~40 lower than with shadow kris. From blow like ~150 higher with crystal dagger.
a sprawdzales vicious stance z regularami? jak tam widac roznice, to znaczy ze cd w dagerze tez dziala
te CD dawalo zawsze znikomy bonus do regularow :P

=drake=

Quote from: Blizzer on February 24, 2014, 12:28:48 PM

Shadow Kris have higher P.Atk (153 vs 136), maybe because of that.

Still, CrystalDagger+CD gives: criticaldamage +140.87 (that as you saw, scales differently based if is normal hit or skill)

Blizzer

Well p atk difference is quite low. If it wasn't CD SA I'd be logical that kris > crystal dagger, but as you noticed CD bonus is +140.87 to critical. So now the question is whether that CD refers to both skill+regular or only skill :) Do be honest for skill is more important.
The Special One
DaggerAllStar

=drake=

That routine is ncsoft so i dont exactly have sourcecode in hand to easily check it for a fast reply.
If i remember correctly, when i was analyzing that part (disassembly) i think it wasnt passed directly as a +X value toward normal hits but was fractioned.
By how much? Good question, i would need to disasm it again :D

But can be easily tested ingame using two daggers: a normal Crystal Dagger and a CrystalDagger+CD and compare how much the Crt.Damage increases on normal hits.
If you can do it as a player would be interesting intel for other users, alternatively we will do it ourselves (but i cant tell you "when")

Blizzer

Well summon me a clean crystal dagger and I can do it :D I'm not that rich to buy another for 15kk just for test heh

ps. on H5 chronicle there is a huge difference between clean dagger and dagger+cd, both on skills and regular. Yet it can be feature of further chronicles, I'm not that much into technical stuff  ::
The Special One
DaggerAllStar

Blizzer

^Artur^ helped me with dagger so here is that test for you :)
regular hits with crystal dagger

regular hits with crystal dagger+cd

Rather no difference, clean CD and CD+CD got same damage from regular critical hit.
In comparison damage from blows.
clean crystal dagger

crystal dagger+cd

SA works, damage boosted.
The Special One
DaggerAllStar