Web Analytics
pls do something about p.s....

News:

Main Menu

pls do something about p.s....

Started by Zeltar, February 24, 2014, 12:48:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

well as title says any chance u can do smth with p.s? i think we were really patient about this but its really starting to be anoying... laggs are really anoying and its not only 1 p.... i tried all the p.s and i still lag in every of them, my clannies did too and they also lag, its not an inet problem, please do something about it! :/

emissary

me and my whole pt lagging like hell.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Zeltar

falatko that BS.. im sorry to tell u that but its weird u dont lag and my whole clan does..

LadyZENITH

There were huge lags on EU3 and even bigger on EU2. Did not test EU1 but on the RO p. the lags were not there, so I played there this evening with slightly worse ping.  Those proxies were most likely DDOS'ed.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

no one likes EU1? Is the most stable of them all.

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on February 24, 2014, 10:36:22 AM
and always full.
50% of the times i cant connect with that
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=drake=

Quote from: Garn. on February 24, 2014, 10:37:40 AM
and always full.
50% of the times i cant connect with that

cant be full... it supports 5000 users.

Garn.

then why most of the times (mainly after 5-6 pm) you can't connect with that? sometimes happens also with eu2, but not with eu3 and ro (which they are the most laggy)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

mercy4darkness

Quote from: =drake= on February 24, 2014, 10:36:22 AM

i live 40m away from EU1, yet it gives me the worst lags/ping from all p.s , so i dont even wanna think about the lags others get in there ^_^
Old Legend...

Quote from: LadyZENITH on August 04, 2007, 03:18:54 AM
None can beat mercy in 1vs1, he is the best on stage, absolutelly unmatched in his class

Blizzer

For me EU1 is like 70% less lagged than others but it happens to completely freeze screen once in a while. EU3 is a disaster, perma delays :D
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =drake= on February 24, 2014, 10:50:38 AM

cant be full... it supports 5000 users.

EU3 for example in Portugal gives the less delay when clicking/moving etc...Can't you find a way to fix the latency of the other ones? They have almost same ping (~60) but still you click and you only move half a sec later...

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

unhandledexeption

i use EU2. To EU1 i usually can't connect, EU3 is instable and laggy like hell. However there are lags sometimes on EU2 too.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)