Web Analytics
How To donate - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

How To donate

Started by ameba40, February 24, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pmkaboo

what about ruthless tribe mask? would love to get that one.

also it would be very helpful if all the headgear items specified in description which head slot they take.

inf3rnus2

inf3rnus2

When will be dc avaliable to purchase?

LadyZENITH

Drake. I have a question. On my main account there are 2 characters. The main and a summoner I abandoned long time ago. But now I'm in kinda need of using him again (for summons / porting). But... aghm... its on the same account. So I would need to move that one character to another account. It is naked and not high lvl, this is no attempt of acc selling or such.

Can I ask for such service? OFC I'm willing to drop some coin for it.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

ameba40

Quote from: LadyZENITH on February 25, 2014, 06:19:46 AM
Drake. I have a question. On my main account there are 2 characters. The main and a summoner I abandoned long time ago. But now I'm in kinda need of using him again (for summons / porting). But... aghm... its on the same account. So I would need to move that one character to another account. It is naked and not high lvl, this is no attempt of acc selling or such.

Can I ask for such service? OFC I'm willing to drop some coin for it.
if dont have high lvl and is only for port why dont delete char( if u want take same name )
w8 6 days and make him again in another account would be that easy

mercy4darkness

Quote from: =drake= on February 24, 2014, 10:05:23 PM
The system will be enabled during the night but no any specific time of when will happen and most important i see no reason why wait for it!
Just play, enjoy the game, sleep and tomorrow you will be able to donate if you feel for it!

your nights appear to be pretty long, correct me if i am wrong but the sun appears to be up in contrary to donation
Old Legend...

Quote from: LadyZENITH on August 04, 2007, 03:18:54 AM
None can beat mercy in 1vs1, he is the best on stage, absolutelly unmatched in his class

LadyZENITH

Quote from: ameba40 on February 25, 2014, 06:41:39 AM
if dont have high lvl and is only for port why dont delete char( if u want take same name )
w8 6 days and make him again in another account would be that easy
I know, but the time and effort invested are already there. I do not want to do it again if I can skip it.
There is also the price/time ratio. If it will cost 2 days to do it then it is actually way cheaper to throw 2 coins at it cause you earn much more IRL in such time. That is the logic I'm trying to justify by this.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Xara

Quote from: mercy4darkness on February 25, 2014, 09:32:50 AM
your nights appear to be pretty long, correct me if i am wrong but the sun appears to be up in contrary to donation

depends on the country u are currently staying in, maybe they are operating in New Zeland  ;D ;D

dirt

owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

inf3rnus2

Turn that on! And make p. for oecania please:) u forget about us Drake! We are alive here and we keep playing in dn :) we have 400 ping...and problems with login at the traffic time server, europ time.

Artur

Quote from: inf3rnus2 on February 25, 2014, 12:25:15 PM
Turn that on! And make p. for oecania please:) u forget about us Drake! We are alive here and we keep playing in dn :) we have 400 ping...and problems with login at the traffic time server, europ time.

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,280473.0.html

dirt

still no answer of the Question ...
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*