Web Analytics
How To donate

News:

Main Menu

How To donate

Started by ameba40, February 24, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ameba40

How we will donate on tarantula ? donny is up already :S...
we need send a pm to any gm or something

Zibo

Donation system is going to be on any minute now!

=drake=

The system will be enabled during the night but no any specific time of when will happen and most important i see no reason why wait for it!
Just play, enjoy the game, sleep and tomorrow you will be able to donate if you feel for it!

ameba40

Quote from: =drake= on February 24, 2014, 10:05:23 PM
The system will be enabled during the night but no any specific time of when will happen and most important i see no reason why wait for it!
Just play, enjoy the game, sleep and tomorrow you will be able to donate if you feel for it!
is not , im just playing and enjoy game, only want to know if will be at this week only for Soul crystals and Mammon n.n

Zibo

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on February 24, 2014, 10:01:23 PM
How you know?

You see? I'm a prophet.

Anyway, I'm transferring my 800e to PayPal already!

=drake=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on February 24, 2014, 10:10:32 PM
to thanks you for your hard work

The tanks thread looks a bit opposite :D

JasonVibe

Zibo

Getting back on donation topic: is Donny items list final? I'm asking just in case normal Horn could appear.

ameba40

Quote from: Zibo on February 24, 2014, 10:28:06 PM
Getting back on donation topic: is Donny items list final? I'm asking just in case normal Horn could appear.
Or Baium Blood n.n   ::) ::)

8kjupx3u

Friends Become Wolves~

pmkaboo

=drake=

Quote from: Zibo on February 24, 2014, 10:28:06 PM

For now i think they are pretty much final at least for 6 months.
We will see later if more to add based on the progression of the game or the ingame economy but we are trying to be extremely careful to not screw up anything in the normal game balance.
(if anyone have to say something about enchants, i dare them to try make S grade +16 out of BEWS :D! In some topics i wrote the exact amount of scrolls required using BEWS and the exact amount broked weapons when using EWS)

Quote from: 8kjupx3u on February 24, 2014, 11:03:22 PM
Or buyable xp

That not gonna happen.
XP tattoo or XP buyable exp have reason to exist only when those both conditions are true:
- there are basically no new players incoming
- everyone is lv80