Let ppl fight for it.....
Dont change it
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

Tyler

Quote from: Vendettacz on February 25, 2014, 10:24:58 AM
Do not change anything!

This is exactly what Lineage 2 is all about. It is hardcore old fashion MMORPG where you get NOTHING for free.

If you want something you have to build strong clan, or cooperate with stronger clan. Make a deals. MAKE POLITIC!

Do not let cryers win all the time. It is always same few loud people.

People are lazy to put effort to get Barakiel (make ally, rush it at 10% HP and try to steal last hit, etc...).

THIS IS ENDGAME! THIS IS WHERE FUN IS. AFTER NOBLESS IT IS ONLY OLYMPIAD AND CAMPING VARKA SPAWN and then leaving server with making topic about how is server dead and there is nothing to do!

END GAME IS NOW!

Really man? Is this part where it's fun?
Waiting 2 days for a RB to spawn and then praying not to get pked by 10 partyes?
What can be more fun then this?
Sign me up for this fun please!
I want it on and on and on for days and weeks and months and years!

Nobody is lazy.
We tried making deals with top clans, we gave up pvp for farm spots just for 1 room in last hit pt, but for nothing.

There is no room and THERE WILL NEVER BE WHEN U HAVE 36 HOURS RESPAWN!

There will be more and more of them as everyone will have to go there to get what they need and i don't blame them. I blame GM's for encouraging this shit.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

pmkaboo

nobless isnt supposed to be for everyone right from the start. deal with it.

Tyler

Last thing i'm gona say on this matter.

If u have 6 Golkondas with 12 hours spawn why do u leave Barakiel with 36 hours spawn?
What's the idea here?
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

pmkaboo

Quote from: Tyler on February 25, 2014, 02:04:02 PM

If u have 6 Golkondas with 12 hours spawn why do u leave Barakiel with 36 hours spawn?
What's the idea here?
there is one golkonda with 18 hours, and 5 more with 52 hours respawn, also to complete a char you need 4 horns, but only one barakiel. not to mention bara can drop up to 9 quest items at once, while golkys only 2.

emissary

Quote from: Garro on February 25, 2014, 01:51:46 PM
Reason why? Maybe because of your ocean of tears? You want to get everything with the easiest way? Back in old times ppl were waiting months for horn and nobl but now you need to get it in first month. Creating brilliant ideas about custom things for you and your 9ppl clan.

this is not year 2005/2007. ppl won't be playing like they used to when they were kids. This game isn't fresh, and there isn't many young-ppl who apart from school have nothing else to do.
I don't care if it's gonna be changed or not, but try to understand other ppl as well, not just yourself and your desire to no-life.
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Peorexo

none of u have to make noblesse to play this game, adapt to server situation.

pmkaboo

Quote from: emissary on February 25, 2014, 02:07:09 PM

this is not year 2005/2007. ppl won't be playing like they used to when they were kids. This game isn't fresh, and there isn't many young-ppl who apart from school have nothing else to do.
I don't care if it's gonna be changed or not, but try to understand other ppl as well, not just yourself and your desire to no-life.
why did you start playing a game you knew you wont have time for? you probably dont realise this, but changes that compensate for your lack of time are completely unfair for people who do have time to play the game. but who cares about those people, freak em, you have a job, a family and no time to play, but for reason you still feel entitled to be a noblesse and have stack sub at the same time as people who spend more time ingame than you do at work.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Tyler on February 25, 2014, 02:04:02 PM

What's the idea here?
Without Golka, you cant experience the sub-stack system which is core feature of DN for years. Without noblesse you can play normally. Just because you don't have a noblesse within a month doesn't mean you won't get it.
I still don't understand the big deal about this Barakiel, its like this since L2 was created and it is like this on every single server around (*comparing comparable ones of course).
As far as i am concerned , there shouldn't be changes around barakiel spawn time, fight for it or live without it.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

mlhungary8

Even in our ally there were people who had to wait (including me) for the next Barakiel, however we had our quests ready. And you expect that for example our ally will kill it for you/let you last hit, fuk up their parties just to make you all happy? Are you really that braindead?

Wanna get nobless? Gather those people/clans who still need it. Go and pvp for it, else you will be PK'd or you will have a low chance to make the last hit as long as there will be people/clans who really do the effort to get it done.
Face the fact, barakiel was never and never will be like cabrio and TOI RBs where you just had to stand, watch others killing the boss and get your quest item.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on February 25, 2014, 02:28:24 PM
As far as i am concerned , there shouldn't be changes around barakiel spawn time, fight for it or live without it.
+1
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

emissary

Quote from: pmkaboo on February 25, 2014, 02:20:45 PM
why did you start playing a game you knew you wont have time for? you probably dont realise this, but changes that compensate for your lack of time are completely unfair for people who do have time to play the game. but who cares about those people, freak em, you have a job, a family and no time to play, but for reason you still feel entitled to be a noblesse and have stack sub at the same time as people who spend more time ingame than you do at work.

well, i do have time to play, not as much as I used to but still. I am not voting for, nor against any change. I am simply pointing out some facts that Garro missed in this way of thinking comparing old servers from 10years to this new one.
My clan took noblesses yesterday, so I can't complain about rb itself, but since I believe we are mature ppl, I am trying to put myself in other ppl shoes and explain how everyone sees it :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

xundertakerx