Main Menu

Barakiel #2

Started by Tyler, February 25, 2014, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 09:11:21 AM
next moron out of topic np,

LET ME tell u it again,

Number of People Getting Subclass(RETAIL ONE) is Raising Faster than number of people getting noblesse, it mean (have to explain like that for small brain people) barakiel wont become Mass PVP as ppl here think, it will just become another Longhorn Barakonda (u should change its name) I can say, since ppl will camp it just to  get last it like on all Golkondas, and noblesse will replace its place as Subclass Camping was LOOONG Time ago on all servers. So all who thinks about This "PVP" just go fvck yourself, you are totally out of point. Thanks

EDIT: PVP are doing clans which got War Tags, If there are 45 ppl from Exicidium lets say, being attacked by FC+Cruel 45, other people (was about 40) which camp bara give "ZERO Fvcks" about their PVPs. All just want to get quest, and number of these people is raising, because one Lucky Party will do last hit, and their setup can be 7 ppl without Quest and 2 Need Quest = +2 Noblesse chars WOW. Easy solution is decrease respawn time, thats all.

last message now from me , going to sleep, All my Haters Are welcome to go OFF TOPIC and Flame me again Np, Retards are  retards, and they will be retards forever, nothing will help. Cya in 8-9h,

PS DO NOT  SPAM Too much, i wont read all sh1ts anyway, just posts made by GMs Decision
Cry us a bigger and even more colorful river about respawn times. It seems you have a problem there that is bothering you. Nice, I love seeing people twitch in agony in front of obstacle they are impotent to overcome.

If crying fails, you can try begging. :P
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

sm0g

Maybe you are afraid you wont be noble till july? :)
Bro you swim in shit, hate and tears - all together- just relax, its a  freaking game, i dont hate anyone here especially the flamer wannabies.
You flamed lasombra while he collected all the required info for you and the rest drama queens about hows the things work since noblesse implemented. Both of us came from infinity, we were against eachother for two years and still only dragon/nm people crying about bosses :(
Either grow up to the work or gtfo and search splich0s server(also join them, crybabies are welcomed to tz) and let the big guys play ;)
null.void

LadyZENITH

Quotedragon/nm people crying about bosses
Thats right. I noticed that too. Only the people from the easy servers want their stuff easy again.

Perhaps its also a priority shift heh. Those guys need to learn that "preventing our enemies from making stuff" is way more important and what L2 actually is about, then "focusing on making my own stuff asap and easiest as possible". People seem to forget that.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Deathmagnetic

Randoms will cry ever... When top clans leave server they will be still randoms and they will be cry like "No-clan destro killed my Barakiel, how its possible ? Im in Clan !!" lmao
But top clans wont leave server... So... Leave your clan and mby join us ? Ohh.. i forgot.. FC/Cruel and ExCi dont have recrutation for randoms...

Flame me... Dont care about it. i wrote only Truth.
Gz for ally FC/Cruel for the most exciting PVP ever :)
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

Vendettacz

Do not change anything!

This is exactly what Lineage 2 is all about. It is hardcore old fashion MMORPG where you get NOTHING for free.

If you want something you have to build strong clan, or cooperate with stronger clan. Make a deals. MAKE POLITIC!

Do not let cryers win all the time. It is always same few loud people.

People are lazy to put effort to get Barakiel (make ally, rush it at 10% HP and try to steal last hit, etc...).

THIS IS ENDGAME! THIS IS WHERE FUN IS. AFTER NOBLESS IT IS ONLY OLYMPIAD AND CAMPING VARKA SPAWN and then leaving server with making topic about how is server dead and there is nothing to do!

END GAME IS NOW!
professional retarded driver

Sajnope

Quote from: Tyler on February 25, 2014, 02:25:18 AM
Good luck to all medium/small clans/allyes getting Barakiel at every 36 hours vs top nolifers.

Let me tell u why this is frustrating:
We take TOI RB's, Make Baium Q, Take Baium blood, Make retail lvl up retail to 75, Farm MSS Farm Blood roots etc 

.....And when nobless it's so close .......

GM sais NO! U have to leave clan and join big clan or this is the end. U got all this way and this is where it ENDS!

REALLY?!?!??! FOR A FACKING BARAKIEL !???!! WHATS THE freakING POINT OF THIS FRUSTRATION?

I dont wanna leave clan and friends behind and i don't wanna leave server! Why u force us do this!

Really tell me why u insist in keeping 36 hours respawn time for the most frustrating Useless Raid!

Yes we want pvp, but not ALWAYS vs 10 partyes WHO ALREADY HAVE NOBLESS AND WILL KEEP HAVING MORE AND MORE AND OBVIOSLY WILL HAVE ALL HEROES!

Lower the Barakiel spawn time to 12 hours or less so everyone can have a chance at nobless and oly.

Thats all we ask! We are not asking for anything free just a fair chance.

2 TOP allies who will always fight eachother cose they got nobless bishops and heroes and the rest will just watch.

Pictures were taken at 2AM GMT+2. Can your clan get these numbers at this hour on a monday night? I don't think so. Next spawn will be worse.

PS: Sorry for caps and rage, but that's how i feel after all this time invested in the server.
damn it! print new screens because you didnt catch me on it :(

ZeniT

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 04:49:54 AM
nothing more to say, just lower respawn time like  guy said, thats all, problem solved

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

1 week ago u were the biggest protector of new rb repsawn times. I fvcking enjoy ur cry now. :D

N3bz

Quote from: Tyler on February 25, 2014, 02:25:18 AM
Good luck to all medium/small clans/allyes getting Barakiel at every 36 hours vs top nolifers.

Let me tell u why this is frustrating:
We take TOI RB's, Make Baium Q, Take Baium blood, Make retail lvl up retail to 75, Farm MSS Farm Blood roots etc 

.....And when nobless it's so close .......

GM sais NO! U have to leave clan and join big clan or this is the end. U got all this way and this is where it ENDS!

REALLY?!?!??! FOR A FACKING BARAKIEL !???!! WHATS THE freakING POINT OF THIS FRUSTRATION?

I dont wanna leave clan and friends behind and i don't wanna leave server! Why u force us do this!

Really tell me why u insist in keeping 36 hours respawn time for the most frustrating Useless Raid!

Yes we want pvp, but not ALWAYS vs 10 partyes WHO ALREADY HAVE NOBLESS AND WILL KEEP HAVING MORE AND MORE AND OBVIOSLY WILL HAVE ALL HEROES!

Lower the Barakiel spawn time to 12 hours or less so everyone can have a chance at nobless and oly.

Thats all we ask! We are not asking for anything free just a fair chance.

2 TOP allies who will always fight eachother cose they got nobless bishops and heroes and the rest will just watch.

Pictures were taken at 2AM GMT+2. Can your clan get these numbers at this hour on a monday night? I don't think so. Next spawn will be worse.

PS: Sorry for caps and rage, but that's how i feel after all this time invested in the server.

explain me 1 thing , for what the hell u need numbers at barakiel? as i saw on screens ur party was just there unflaged doing nothing , and as good as i know barakiel is last hit quest raid boss. Why u ppl still make such useless threads ? :/

emissary

Quote from: =drake= on February 25, 2014, 04:52:15 AM
But there is also one point that is interesting...
right now there are more characters with noblesse than characters with DNET subclass.
Aint it bizarre when in fact Noblesse should be more rare?

it should. Golka is a bit freaked up right now :) noblesse should be more rare. but in fact ppl are making retails cuz there is no chance of getting horn, so they go for noblesse. 9ppl in pt has a chance to get it simultaneusly and it goes to a winning side of pvp, while on golka there is like xxxx ppl who spamm their skills to kill it, and only 1 can succeed. e.g. my pt is all dn-subbed so they can't go to quest golkies on mains, they switch to retails but then, if we get somehow last hit (200 ppl on one golka is like 1-2% of getting it), they can take the horn that was supposed to go to me :)

about Bara,

it's always been like that, pvp for it, top clans get it. On later chronicle it has been changed, if you couldn't kill barakiel, you could kill xxx mobs and get qi needed to become noblesse.

maybe this would be some kind of solution? that;s for you guys to decide :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Tyler

Quote from: Garro on February 25, 2014, 01:35:06 PM
Yeah let's change everything, because it's too hard to get everything in 1 month. Lets put quests in starting villages also, first 15 mobs and you are 70 already. Create a special option for horn and nobl, kill 400mobs without even leaving a town. After it change banner into Custom Dragon - Join us and create your own version of Lineage!

That's what all the replies to this topic sound like. Any reason why maybe?

I really have nothing to answer except what i said in the 1-st post.

This won't go away cose it's not just our clan who feels this.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

JasonVibe

stop the facking QQ about bara. It will stay as it is , deal with it.