Web Analytics
Barakiel #2

News:

Main Menu

Barakiel #2

Started by Tyler, February 25, 2014, 02:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyler

Good luck to all medium/small clans/allyes getting Barakiel at every 36 hours vs top nolifers.

Let me tell u why this is frustrating:
We take TOI RB's, Make Baium Q, Take Baium blood, Make retail lvl up retail to 75, Farm MSS Farm Blood roots etc 

.....And when nobless it's so close .......

GM sais NO! U have to leave clan and join big clan or this is the end. U got all this way and this is where it ENDS!

REALLY?!?!??! FOR A FACKING BARAKIEL !???!! WHATS THE freakING POINT OF THIS FRUSTRATION?

I dont wanna leave clan and friends behind and i don't wanna leave server! Why u force us do this!

Really tell me why u insist in keeping 36 hours respawn time for the most frustrating Useless Raid!

Yes we want pvp, but not ALWAYS vs 10 partyes WHO ALREADY HAVE NOBLESS AND WILL KEEP HAVING MORE AND MORE AND OBVIOSLY WILL HAVE ALL HEROES!

Lower the Barakiel spawn time to 12 hours or less so everyone can have a chance at nobless and oly.

Thats all we ask! We are not asking for anything free just a fair chance.

2 TOP allies who will always fight eachother cose they got nobless bishops and heroes and the rest will just watch.

Pictures were taken at 2AM GMT+2. Can your clan get these numbers at this hour on a monday night? I don't think so. Next spawn will be worse.

PS: Sorry for caps and rage, but that's how i feel after all this time invested in the server.
Sir, we are surrounded! Excellent, now we can attack in any direction!
www.zerg.darkbb.com

vaiper

You are not forced to leave clan, i got nobless with a destro friend that came when barakiel was 5% hp and last hitted it.

That was almost 2 weeks ago.

Chicks

The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Simsung

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 03:43:00 AM
Finally guy who got the point, as Track Said there will be pvp bla bla bla, but fear factor clans fighting each other just for 2 chars or 3 to make them noblesse  cause they cant stay with WAR TAG ON, so lets ignore all randoms and solo players or weak clans/cps :D Tararam tam

PS: BARAKIEL is NEW GOLKONDA !!! :D , even horn is now easier to get with all golkies :D

Why do you play l2 then? If you want to farm PvE switch games

lNecropsy

I'm from a small clan and here is my opinion:

WAIT :D

After all ppl from their clan get nobless, maybe you can get barakiel.

This is how the game works. GMs can do nothing about it.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

ameba40

Barakiel Camp

3 picks of diferents servers and random video about barakiel pvp ... is about this game dude "lineage 2"
If u goona be mag , angry , jealous about others players in this game with more time to farm buy donate or everything . choose another game like angry birds.... oh wait u will be get mad when u dont approach max record .... Well ;/ stop cry boy .. try troll ,be stronger , gear up, Grow Up, and nobless is not all about this game . u think you would get any chance of heroes if u cry about zergs on boss? common dude.

this topic would be at spam bcuz was already posted in general some mins ago and he made another post calling "number 2"

Kabally

I think the guy is completly right,what guy?Im high,the guy,what guy'The guy that did the post.

Getting the item every and only each 36 hours is a completly mess..i remmeber today were there at least 8 partyes..witch 8x9 = 72...think about it,and think about ppl that will get nobless only in 6 months,not saying to change spawn,but at DONNY would be nice for some coins each raid of nobless quest imagine..

Baium +Barakiel(the ones witch ppl pk you and interrupt your quest).
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

ameba40

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 04:07:00 AM
yeah i heard about server with 10k population, those screens , and?
you are probably another no life boy who was sitting near computer since 14.1.2014 till now to get noblesse and stuff and now he comes and put this here Oh boy,

PS:Noblesse people and no life kids do not talk and send screenshots thanks , it is just big selfowned for you >Kisses xxxx
well atm im only 75 with main, no horn , no retail , no nobless :) and dont pretend to be a big kid bcuz u would get nobless if the time u pass in forum(24/7) use it on lvl up ... im thinking about that kid u talk are u

ameba40

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 04:11:12 AM
i dont use forum to lvl up like u do mby, wow thanks for info, going to lvl up my char form 78 to 80 here :D ty
why so mad? bcuz u dont get barakiel then? oh god , see ! you are the kid who someone stole his toy :)

is a game and you got angry bcuz this and now talking about "kids" oh right
dumbass

lNecropsy

I think it must keep as it is. Its part of the game.

1 possible solution:
Make barakiel respawn lower and remove Barakiel drops. (like a quest monster)

But still...i think its fine the way it is now.
Necro (psy)
RedKnights Clan

Kabally

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

ameba40

Quote from: Kabally on February 25, 2014, 04:22:07 AM
find me a site..to upload
https://imageshack.com/ 8)

Video? https://mega.co.nz/   :P

Quote from: Falatko on February 25, 2014, 04:29:07 AM
why u r so mad i dont understand :/
im not mad bro, im only like this part of game and liked all this 7-9 years of  game.
i know about issues bcuz ppl want to be nobless but they need undestand we are in server with 1 1/2 months so 2k players online never would be nobless at 1 month ...sometimes you will got it , sometimes not.

Quote from: lNecropsy on February 25, 2014, 04:20:41 AM
I think it must keep as it is. Its part of the game.

1 possible solution:
Make barakiel respawn lower and remove Barakiel drops. (like a quest monster)

But still...i think its fine the way it is now.

omfg they cant is the only rbs who drop items for clan skills at lvl "high"