Minimum distance between shops - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Minimum distance between shops

Started by silent_death, March 01, 2014, 08:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Quote from: Alex on March 03, 2014, 02:30:12 AM
Lethal blow and Backstab started getting extra damage from soulshots either in Hellbound or in one of Gracia patches, hard to say now that official l2 site has mowed down all the history of patches before Goddess of destruction
u sure about that? Im still thinking this skill was getting normal boost in past chronicles too. IL was rly long ago so i might be wrong as well...
And in patch notes i cant find anything, just the formula which says dagger skills are 2 types, one with 50% bonus 2nd with 104%...., but the formula is posted in 2011.

silent_death

Quote from: Csenky on March 02, 2014, 10:07:56 AM
I think it wouldn't be good to put distance between EVERY shop.

But how about this:
Put a thin 'road' between the center of Giran market and the stairs, and maybe the center and the olympiad statue. So we could, at least, move into the marked without running to the back, because the brickwall created in the first row is annoying as hell.

To go back to actual topic...

+1 to that idea. A pathway between the main group of shops in Giran would be great.

Me and a lot of my friends like simply browsing the market to get an idea of prices, and maybe find items/mats cheap enough to buy instead of spoil/craft.

Currently, shop names overlap each other so bad that I don't even bother anymore, it is just frustrating.
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

Chicks

3 paths for each sides. 1 in the middle/in front of the central pillar and 1 at the side (so 2 side lanes). Those 2 side lanes would make a X, allowing us the get all shops from the paths.

+|+
-O-
+|+

Or something like that. the 0 is the central pillar, the straights the path for us to walk.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE