Web Analytics
Class Change Donation

News:

Main Menu

Class Change Donation

Started by JasonVibe, March 04, 2014, 02:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonVibe

This has already been mentioned in another post but I would like to post it as a separate thread, to see community's and staff's opinion on this.
My suggestion is:
Donation for Main Class/DNSub change
OR
Donation for change between main class and retail subclass (keeping dnsubs as they are)

Limitations to this would be
1. You would not gain any skills from the new class (you have to get spellbooks for them)
2. Option for this donation only the first 3-5 days of each month , so its not oly exploitable.

Please keep this topic spam free and respect other peoples opinions so staff can notice this topic and doesnt have to throw it to spam :)

Meto

Would be good

1. Add Item "Transform Horn" - cost like 30dc in donny /not tradeable/
2. Restirction Each char can use it once in 60 days
3. auto skill learn - disable

and viola :) more coins can dissapear from market :D

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

pmkaboo

this doesnt sound fair at all, at least now, maybe in a year it will be acceptable.

JasonVibe

I believe it is a great idea because
a) It gives players who play on DN for the first time a second chance to pick class
b) It doesnt hurt the economy of server
c) Only abusable point is that some classes with difficulty to exp can use it to lvl up faster but HEY can u rly complain about class change donation, when there are bews, sc13 and premioum horn @ dony?

Over all i believe that its a great idea for donation service.

JasonVibe

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 04, 2014, 04:29:09 PM
this doesnt sound fair at all, at least now, maybe in a year it will be acceptable.
amazing arguments btw

vaiper

Quote from: JasonVibe on March 04, 2014, 04:50:55 PM
I believe it is a great idea because
a) It gives players who play on DN for the first time a second chance to pick class
b) It doesnt hurt the economy of server
c) Only abusable point is that some classes with difficulty to exp can use it to lvl up faster but HEY can u rly complain about class change donation, when there are bews, sc13 and premioum horn @ dony?

Over all i believe that its a great idea for donation service.

And everyone will just reroll to the "OP" combos of the momment.

JasonVibe

Quote from: vaiper on March 04, 2014, 04:52:53 PM
if there are such, what stops them from making such chars at the first place?

vaiper

Quote from: JasonVibe on March 04, 2014, 04:56:10 PM
if there are such, what stops them from making such chars at the first place?

Thats the point of it, creating new chars and leveling all they way up(meanwhile helping other low lvl ppl in party).

If they want "op" chars they just need to work for them.

For example, if they change deflect arrow to a toggle i would get an archer/tank but i already subbed mine to archer/summoner.

JasonVibe

So let me get this straight, of ALL donation stuff that exist now, its the class change that u consider that brings unbalance ? Cuz from my point of view, its the item that:

- Messes with economy THE LEAST of all other items
- Is useful and can boost donations ( = help pay for server bills) without unbalancing of any sort.

unhandledexeption

Quote from: vaiper on March 04, 2014, 04:52:53 PM

These features doesn't help the rerolling... everyone can make it without these... just get a subclass, and level it... or create a new char.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

JasonVibe

Quote from: Abaddon on March 04, 2014, 05:21:19 PM
Item that allows you to change stacksub should be available ONLY:

1. for x amount of time
2. after important changes to skills

Simple example:
Right now everyone is making nuker,archer/summoner or nuker,archer/support(pp,ee,sws,bd), there is no nuker/tank or archer/tank classes.
IF admins decide to change some skills to make these classes playable, they should also allow players to change their classes.
what u say is very wrong because what if someone simply doesnt log at the X amount of time admins open the service? Is that fair ?

JasonVibe

no they wont if donation price is like horn price people wont afford to change classes all the time..