News:

Main Menu

Tattoos, 1 month later

Started by =drake=, March 05, 2014, 12:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =drake= on March 05, 2014, 12:08:41 AM
http://www.dragon-network.net/stats/tar/tattoos.php

I noticed few tattoos are not really used, in particular the ones giving protection against debuffs: Hold, Bleed, Sleep, Fear.
Also few other tattoos are quite underrated.

Why?
Discuss and, eventually, write your considerations/ideas.

The tatoo you mentioned... nobody knows what it actually does.

What debuffs? Is for example "engantle" one of those debuffs? Seal of suspension? Or is silence too?

That one I would like to pin-point out. Me and most people around me report extra high landrate of silence no matter what. (along with other instant-kill like debuffs like anchor). Will some + few % debuff resistance help there? None knows and none is even trying that, cause they cost mats aka money to get to lvl 4 aka something relevant. But I doubt it since full tateo + tallum robe for mdef + buffs + mdef songs + mental and still guy with random +3 homu lands most of his silence attempts so I see something wrong there, and I doubt that tattoo would fix it.

If it affects only those skills you mentioned then i call it useless. None would ever trade speed, casting speed, or power for this.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 05, 2014, 01:08:10 AM
I see after one month "the only server that pays you" made me fking rich. Donations are ON and still no info for this option. Or its like "auto pick"?
Complaining again? Firstly, autopick with no range is ridiculous for this kind of server. Ranged pick for adena only is fair enough.
About other part of your post, by monday i will reveal all the info regarding it. However the point of that system isnt to get RICH nor that few of you go to greedy level 99. We will tend to cover more players with that feature. In addition, you should also consider at least 2 facts; server isnt even running 2 months; unexpected and extra costs as well as the monthly bill needed to maintan everything after recent events.
I will post all the infos by Monday , so you will know all the rules about it, how and when.

Stick to the subject of the topic and dont change course of it.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Dzadro

Or mby 2 tatoo slots, 1 for offensive ones (cast/atk spd, p/m atk, mana regen-must be here, cannot stuck with tatoos like +cast spd etc.) and the second for deffensive ones (p/m def, resists, evansion etc).

Peorexo

Quote from: Dzadro on March 05, 2014, 01:27:21 PM
Or mby 2 tatoo slots, 1 for offensive ones (cast/atk spd, p/m atk, mana regen-must be here, cannot stuck with tatoos like +cast spd etc.) and the second for deffensive ones (p/m def, resists, evansion etc).
thats bad idea overall, becouse 2x tatto lv4emp is just too powerfull

unhandledexeption

Easy solution:
Remove the tattoos, give back the mana pots(no other custom pots), and that's all...
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Stormix88

2 tatoo bars, and make it tradeable,

+ make item drops when u get killed even if u not PK.

ADD Dwarf possible to take other subs then dwars....
Check the distance betwen shops, and make a skill "BSOETOWN" wich works only in town and it teleport you near GK ( reuse 1 hour )

unhandledexeption

unhandledexeption

Blizzer

And who said all have to be used.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

=drake=

Quote from: Blizzer on March 05, 2014, 03:08:18 PM
And who said all have to be used.

Well, they should all be interesting thats why some of them that are totally underrated requires some rework and i opened this thread exactly for that...

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 05, 2014, 03:11:47 PM
That's why Admins hates me and i already left the server..... ::) ::)

We hate players? O_o
Something is badly flawed with you guys' logic. And stick to the topic please! (or go ingame if you wanna fight!)

=drake=

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 05, 2014, 03:39:05 PM
Ahahaha (non mi venivano altri termini)

Anyway can you tell me what do you think about 2x slot [one for "normal" tatoos and one for Resist(poison, bleed etc..)-Tattoos] ?

We physically dont have extra slots to use right now.

Csenky

You either have to put all CC resists on 1 tattoo, and give it minimal or zero downsides, or mix the resists with existing, already widely used tattoos. Noone will pick some CC resist, which is extremely situational, over manareg or dmg increase, which are always good.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan