blade dancer quest

News:

Main Menu

blade dancer quest

Started by borde, March 05, 2014, 01:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

borde

Hello,

I'm doing the quest to become a blade dancer. As I was lvled enough, I started the quests testimony of fate and test of the duelist together. Now, when I try to complete the quest testimony of fate it says me that it cannot be completed as I'm already working on another path.. Actually the path is the same , is just a step forward the quest "test of the duelist" but is definitely not a different path... I remember I used to do quests together other times, not sure if in DN also, I'm asking so if is it actually a bug or I really have to do again the quest from the beginning..

pmkaboo

why didnt you just buy the items...

borde

=drake=

I will look at it, thanks for the report :)

please provide me:
a) your charname
b) the npc name where you get stucked

phobophile

Quote from: pmkaboo on March 05, 2014, 03:21:18 PM
why didnt you just buy the items...

Why the fk he has to buy item when he wants to do the quest. It is part of the game and the quest should be working fine.

This is his personal choise, so don`t leave useless comments.

borde

Quote from: =drake= on March 05, 2014, 03:52:08 PM
I will look at it, thanks for the report :)

please provide me:
a) your charname
b) the npc name where you get stucked

Char name: galaxia
Stuck at npc: arkenia (at altar of rites)

Quest: testimony of fate

igi

Quote from: phobophile on March 05, 2014, 03:55:17 PM

Why the fk he has to buy item when he wants to do the quest. It is part of the game and the quest should be working fine.

This is his personal choise, so don`t leave useless comments.
Ure right about it being his choice and quest should work but maybe he didnt know he can buy the items..

borde

Quote from: igi on March 05, 2014, 04:53:26 PM
Ure right about it being his choice and quest should work but maybe he didnt know he can buy the items..

Yep I actually forgot already about it to be honest, so I was just doing the quest as I did for my necro too :) still, I already almost completed it and u get a bit of satisfaction after completing , if it`s just my error I`ll just delete the quest and buy the item, else case would be nice to get it complete

pmkaboo

yes ofcourse the bug should be fixed, what i meant is that its extremely unprofitable to do the quests. unless you enjoy doing them ofcourse.

borde

SOLVED,

I just deleted the 2nd quest, and guess what? the q.items didn`t disappear, so I just took the quest again and.. bam, q.items needed are already in my inv so no problems