News:

Main Menu

problem with l2 after patch

Started by p90k, March 06, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sm0g

Quote from: Abaddon on March 06, 2014, 04:37:09 PM
lawl, 2 monitors FTW!
no,its black magic dude, satan's invention.
null.void

ZeniT

unnecessary, useless changes time to time :]

=drake=

Lineage2 have an amazing feature in the menu that allows you to disable (!!!) sounds. You can try it and you will not have L2sounds while you are rewatching the latest episodes of Downton Abbey.

In case you use Vista/7/8 or 8.1 you can, from the windows mixer, straight default official microsoft, mute the audio from specific applications (games included!).

If you really just need L2 in full background you can press the outstanding minimize button. Being off-screen the GPU usage should go to zero.

Teqi

Quote from: =drake= on March 06, 2014, 04:46:43 PM
Lineage2 have an amazing feature in the menu that allows you to disable (!!!) sounds. You can try it and you will not have L2sounds while you are rewatching the latest episodes of Downton Abbey.

In case you use Vista/7/8 or 8.1 you can, from the windows mixer, straight default official microsoft, mute the audio from specific applications (games included!).

If you really just need L2 in full background you can press the outstanding minimize button. Being off-screen the GPU usage should go to zero.

1 client on my cpu = 60-70% usage; 2 clients = 100% for sure.
now everything is much more laggy than it was fine before.

i really don't care about vga and l2sounds, i hate l2sound
I wanted to say with that, now I'm like forced to play only l2, and there is EXTRA option tadam I can turn on l2sounds yay so much fun

p90k

Tryed this option to, but it's still same processor usage(tryed wuth win XP and win 7) . Cant you just turn it back? Damm I've even got problem with watching streams on twich! I dont know why are you making such troubles for players,jeez!
Dragon - Network
       <ExCiDiuM>                        <DramaMakers>
    p90K       (Bp/wc)                     Rocket (bp/wk)
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

unhandledexeption

Wrong. You should test it before doing something (same applies on nerfs, and other ingame changes). If you disable the "decrease performance background" feature (like you did with today's update), then the one l2 client will use one cpu core at 100% even if it's minimized. Before it did this only when the l2 client window was active. On some client's this feature can be set in options.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

zocha

same here even with minimalized windows , i have 60% < 2x box>use of cpu . didnt had it before
what is moore funny :  with 2box  on dragon server all workd fine , cpu use 2-5%
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: zocha on March 06, 2014, 06:01:20 PM
same here even with minimalized windows , i have 60% < 2x box>use of cpu . didnt had it before
what is moore funny :  with 2box  on dragon server all workd fine , cpu use 2-5%
1st of all, Dragon dont use protection we do. Recent downtime was made in order to have more rock solid protection . What that means? It means on the longer terms , stable ,healthy market. No inflation, no instability, real players online. On Dragon you can even run 10 boxes and you will still have low cpu usage, simply because c4 and h5 are coded differently and independently.
Anyhow i made myself some dualbox tests, and i can tell you that on average 60% cpu (*i have old i3 processor and average pc) there is no lag nor freezes, it is quite normal if you want to play legit .

Here are some screens provided :

Dual box (both windows are opened)

Dual box (1 window minimized) [drop of >20%]

Memory usage (you can notice 1 window opened other minimized)

So, having 60% on average is super fine, if you plan to play legit.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

p90k

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 06, 2014, 06:48:10 PM
1st of all, Dragon dont use protection we do. Recent downtime was made in order to have more rock solid protection . What that means? It means on the longer terms , stable ,healthy market. No inflation, no instability, real players online. On Dragon you can even run 10 boxes and you will still have low cpu usage, simply because c4 and h5 are coded differently and independently.
Anyhow i made myself some dualbox tests, and i can tell you that on average 60% cpu (*i have old i3 processor and average pc) there is no lag nor freezes, it is quite normal if you want to play legit .

Here are some screens provided :

Dual box (both windows are opened)

Dual box (1 window minimized) [drop of >20%]

Memory usage (you can notice 1 window opened other minimized)

So, having 60% on average is super fine, if you plan to play legit.

If you are having 60% with your PC imagine how it is on mine
Dragon - Network
       <ExCiDiuM>                        <DramaMakers>
    p90K       (Bp/wc)                     Rocket (bp/wk)
    NinnaRicci (pr/bd)

Nare

Well, I have the same problem.
Before patch I could login many acc (exp + shops in town).
After patch my PC is boiled when I have even 2 chars.
I Dont have wooden PC, Its pretty new (2011)
PS
I logged on my previous IL server  5 chars in Giran, coz I thought that something wrong is with my PC. Nothing happend, on old server everything works smooth even with 5 chars logged.
IMO something is wrong... and problems arent with our PCs, coz many ppl has the same thing, right after patch.
Pls solve it, coz atm I cant play normally :/

cerebelo

assus R900V here

intel core i5-3210m
geforce GT 630 M

main + box = 70% to 85% CPU usage

insane....
Quote from: ShowStopper on July 02, 2012, 11:11:53 AM
DONATE FOR COINS IF U WANT OP ITEMS OR STOP CRY

SizeMatters