Web Analytics
Decrease background performance

News:

Main Menu

Decrease background performance

Started by unhandledexeption, March 06, 2014, 05:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unhandledexeption

There was an option called "Decrease background performance" in some L2 clients. Which was enabled by default on DN client (that made the client in background slower than the active window) and made the cpu usage much lower.

Then someone QQ-d about it, now with today's update i see this feature is disabled... And can't be changed in options. Can you make it selectable?
Or how can i re-enable?
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

=drake=

We are QQnetwork, there is always a QQ for anything.
I will try to make that option directly in the launcher.

Barbaro

Well today i was able to switch from one window to another immediatly with no delay, yesterday b4 the update took like 1sec switchin, that was fast enough but seems more comfortable this way now.
Anyway some guys doesnt have good equipment, some even play from those work-office computers with integrated gpu and well, +1 to Unhandledexeption
lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.

Peorexo

Quote from: Barbaro on March 06, 2014, 10:53:33 PM
Well today i was able to switch from one window to another immediatly with no delay, yesterday b4 the update took like 1sec switchin, that was fast enough but seems more comfortable this way now.
Anyway some guys doesnt have good equipment, some even play from those work-office computers with integrated gpu and well, +1 to Unhandledexeption
try log support in the middle of golkonda with hundreds of ppl and try pvp with that when both accounts are full details.

LadyZENITH

Yeah few people QQed, ot got changed and now everyone is annoyed. Drake pls if it cannot be made in settings to change day by day basis then pls leave it as it was. Not a problem for me but people with slow computers cant dual now.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

See last update, i already made a patch for it so you can choose directly in launcher what you want.

Please FULLCHECK and see option in LAUNCHER, inside SETTINGS, for LOW CPU.