Previous topic - Next topic

Cyclonaras

more horns=less donations.

Denzo

premium horn > simple sux horn
keep clean the playground
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

unhandledexeption

It would be nice if those who hit the quest golkys would get some reward.
For example each time when you hit the quest golkys, and the golky dies, you get an item called "fragment of longhorn" and 50 of these would make a full quest longhorn. So if you participate in killing 50 golkys you get a horn from the fragments, but only if it's the first horn of that char. If it's for subclass, you don't get fragment.
That would be more fair to players who killing golkys since weeks, but never got the horn.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Peorexo

Quote from: unhandledexeption on March 09, 2014, 06:23:42 PM
It would be nice if those who hit the quest golkys would get some reward.
For example each time when you hit the quest golkys, and the golky dies, you get an item called "fragment of longhorn" and 50 of these would make a full quest longhorn. So if you participate in killing 50 golkys you get a horn from the fragments, but only if it's the first horn of that char. If it's for subclass, you don't get fragment.
That would be more fair to players who killing golkys since weeks, but never got the horn.
Imo idea is not bad but it should be scalled from the % of dmg u did to golky in overall as party
For example one golky is 100fragments,
3 parties are hitting it, one pt was attacking is solo for the long term took in overall 80% hp, and the rest 2 parties did around 10%~ dmg in the very last seconds.
That mean first party got (divided between party memebrs) 80 fragments (thats almost 9 per player) and the rest got around 1~ each.
This fragments could be tradable/exchangable in some currency.
If it would be only for main class sub i think it could be a nice idea overall.

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Peorexo on March 09, 2014, 06:34:50 PM
Imo idea is not bad but it should be scalled from the % of dmg u did to golky in overall as party

Then again, those would have the advantage who has better equipment(big clans, nolifers)

Quote from: Peorexo on March 09, 2014, 06:34:50 PMThis fragments could be tradable/exchangable in some currency.
Same again, big clans would farm it, and sell.

Peorexo

Quote from: unhandledexeption on March 09, 2014, 06:52:46 PM
Then again, those would have the advantage who has better equipment(big clans, nolifers)
Same again, big clans would farm it, and sell.
still all have fair chance for it, u cant change it that the people with gear will always have higher chance, this change would bring more horns on the market and another way to obtain it.

=drake=

I am already working out a solution that goes based by amount of damage and not by "last hit", problem is that in IL engine it works correctly for real drops but absolutely not for items handled directly by AI (items that goes straight to your inventory).

Anyway i would still remind you guys that the TOI golkie have much shorter respawn than normal and that horn IS a normal drop not following the "last hit" rule.

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =drake= on March 09, 2014, 06:54:11 PM
I am already working out a solution that goes based by amount of damage and not by "last hit", problem is that in IL engine it works correctly for real drops but absolutely not for items handled directly by AI (items that goes straight to your inventory).

Anyway i would still remind you guys that the TOI golkie have much shorter respawn than normal and that horn IS a normal drop not following the "last hit" rule.

And I yet remind you again, that bigger clans + nobless and yet more advantage on that one lol. Its even worse. Without taking the fact that is alot harder to kill.

Last hit system is fine, if you as said above, would implement that % dmg to golky to result on some fragments, which later u can trade for a QUEST horn (non-tradeble). Nice idea.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

unhandledexeption

Quote from: =drake= on March 09, 2014, 06:54:11 PM

TOI golky is always farmed by the biggest clans (mostly by farmclub sometimes excidium) who selling the horns on market, others get PK.
And actually non-noblesses don't have time to go to toi 10...

fafik123

Quote from: unhandledexeption on March 09, 2014, 07:23:41 PM
TOI golky is always farmed by the biggest clans (mostly by excidium sometimes fightclub) who selling the horns on market, others get PK.
And actually non-noblesses don't have time to go to toi 10...
i made correct.

I am driver in all categories even Lineage 2 !
DN x15:
Shabby/ShabbyTheOne/Fafiurr/xfafikx and much more! Closed since 2010
Tarantula:
iFafiur bd/ps HERO
Hellraiser:
Fafiurski   : sps/tk//ne/pp
iFafiurski - ee/es

dashpadrao

better if make for party give most dmg and remove last hit luck :)

Because in dragon without buff and no party i got lucky to do last hit and got the horn bit unfair for those who are there all day with party and in last sec someone arrive and give last hit and get horn :P

just saying dont hate :D

Meto

please dear god drake add 9+9 horn to quest g0lky's. 9 to last hit party + 9 to most dmg partys and if there is less ppl in party share those 9 horns in party also if 4 ppl in pt 2 horn each one +1 extra to lucky one :D.

P.S. good morning :D

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.