Started by Denzo, March 10, 2014, 10:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzo

any1 else experience like that?
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

=drake=

Quote from: Denzo on March 10, 2014, 10:45:12 AM
any1 else experience like that?

Proxies ping report is quite not working correctly and subject to highly inaccurate values.
Just choose the one nearer your country and you will have no issues :)

No one is complaining about lag since the massive work we did over them.

Garn.

Quote from: =drake= on March 10, 2014, 02:38:23 PM
Proxies ping report is quite not working correctly and subject to highly inaccurate values.
Just choose the one nearer your country and you will have no issues :)

No one is complaining about lag since the massive work we did over them.
only few ppl have some lag spikes, but at least for me is much better than the previous setup
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

LadyZENITH

Lately I can confirm no lags or issues of any kind. Playing on EU1 and EU3, both perfect.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Chicks

This morning I did a quick xp run, for 20 mins or so and at the end I started having the worst server lags ever. I play on US and around 8h30 am GMT-5. Duno if it's related to an update or something, or even if it has any relation with what's being talked about here, but I thought it might be relevant.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

kramligz

Quote from: Chicks on March 10, 2014, 09:09:15 PM
This morning I did a quick xp run, for 20 mins or so and at the end I started having the worst server lags ever. I play on US and around 8h30 am GMT-5. Duno if it's related to an update or something, or even if it has any relation with what's being talked about here, but I thought it might be relevant.

well in that case maybe you are using trial account of battleping. Are you? This account will disconnect every 20 mins in game.