Web Analytics
a lot of walkers appeard

News:

Main Menu

a lot of walkers appeard

Started by bazsihun, March 10, 2014, 12:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazsihun

nowadays a lot of l2walker users are active on the server. It is annoying that they spoil materials whole night long. Every night when i get to sleep they are spoiling, and after 8 hours when i get up, they have been spoiling the same monsters for since i went to sleep. During the day, they are online so not AFK, they do answer, but they keep on moving with walker.  I dont care of them, but usually they have characters for PK those, who wants to play and spoil fairly, not automated bot.
for example yesterday i saw a spoiler, i wrote to him and every time i wrote to him, his autoanswer was "gtfo tard...", pathetic. Everytime i see them there are no gms online.
I dont know how you protect yourself agaisnt bots, but it shows that it failed,  there are users who can easily use bots on the server.
i give you some name as an example, you can check them every night: SpoilPowa2, SUCKMEBEAUTI, MinoTor, etc etc

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: bazsihun on March 10, 2014, 12:20:22 PM
nowadays a lot of l2walker users are active on the server. It is annoying that they spoil materials whole night long. Every night when i get to sleep they are spoiling, and after 8 hours when i get up, they have been spoiling the same monsters for since i went to sleep. During the day, they are online so not AFK, they do answer, but they keep on moving with walker.  I dont care of them, but usually they have characters for PK those, who wants to play and spoil fairly, not automated bot.
for example yesterday i saw a spoiler, i wrote to him and every time i wrote to him, his autoanswer was "gtfo tard...", pathetic. Everytime i see them there are no gms online.
I dont know how you protect yourself agaisnt bots, but it shows that it failed,  there are users who can easily use bots on the server.
i give you some name as an example, you can check them every night: SpoilPowa2, SUCKMEBEAUTI, MinoTor, etc etc
Thank you for submiting this. I am aware of this and bot fights never ends, we are checking it daily. For sure we will continue to do so, and as you know we perma ban them.
However i would dare to say that Tarantula is the most protected and strict server vs walkers ever.

Thank you for reporting
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

somasz

Ban all connected accounts,  not only lvl 40 spoil

Moneyinthebank

Quote from: bazsihun on March 10, 2014, 12:20:22 PM

My guess is, since you're a new account on the forum, you're probably hidding something etc... You most likely are the one botting and while people are fighting for the spot which seems good since there is so many people here. You come here qqing hoping to have to spot for yourself.
(Do they bot a pk to come kill you while they afk ? i don't know how it is possible, pls teach me master)

- Funny :)
MoneyInTheBanK ~ KING OF JAIL (YES I TOOK THAT CASTLE ON MY OWN WITH THE HELP OF ^Artur^)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Moneyinthebank on March 10, 2014, 01:56:03 PM

My guess is, since you're a new account on the forum, you're probably hidding something etc... You most likely are the one botting and while people are fighting for the spot which seems good since there is so many people here. You come here qqing hoping to have to spot for yourself.
(Do they bot a pk to come kill you while they afk ? i don't know how it is possible, pls teach me master)

- Funny :)
Said by person who:
- got banned for botting
- claimed he didnt used called gms corrupted
- after block of bot complained that he will leave the server because bot not workng anymore

Credibility to speak indeed x1000

Not
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LadyZENITH

3 wekks ago there was a guy botting in BS in the night. Playing day, botting during night. Reported him to artur but during checkup he was there so he passes, PM of laugh and kiddo stuff fallowed, he was never checked again.

I suggest this, just go randomly trough the most viable low-spoil places every day. and if there are botters on the server, there is no way you are ever gonna miss them there.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(