Web Analytics
Summoner nerf! (Warlock LightArmorMAGICMastery Bug)

News:

Main Menu

Summoner nerf! (Warlock LightArmorMAGICMastery Bug)

Started by Shadowsora, March 15, 2014, 03:57:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsora

It's very hard exp summoner whit all nerfs if you are not subbed. Light armor doesn't give atk. spd. and i have half attack 'cause weapon mastery nerf.
Can you nerf class only when is subbed please? Or find a solution! For example remove exp cost for summons and other...

=drake=

You get the attack speed boost on light armor 100% exactly like you would from retail armor mastery trough the additional passive skill called "Light Armor Magic Mastery Level 2".

Same, where applicable on class, happens with the "Heavy Armor Magic Mastery Level 2".

No nerfs was applied. You get from armor masteries all the pdef and side effects you should get. Not 1 more, not 1 less. They are simply distributed over multiple (unique) passive skills to let the whole system of stacksub work correctly too.

Shadowsora

Quote from: =drake= on March 15, 2014, 08:27:51 PM
You get the attack speed boost on light armor 100% exactly like you would from retail armor mastery trough the additional passive skill called "Light Armor Magic Mastery Level 2".

Same, where applicable on class, happens with the "Heavy Armor Magic Mastery Level 2".

No nerfs was applied. You get from armor masteries all the pdef and side effects you should get. Not 1 more, not 1 less. They are simply distributed over multiple (unique) passive skills to let the whole system of stacksub work correctly too.

The bonus is this right:  Casting Spd. by 88%, Atk. Spd. by 25% and MP regeneration by 20% when equipped with light armor ?
I tested with no grade light armor (Cotton shirt, cotton pants) and there isn't casting bonus or attack speed bonus. However my "light armor magic" is lvl 1 not 2! (same for heavy)
Moreover for weapon mastery nerf i have about half p.atk!

=drake=

What is your level and class?

Shadowsora

=drake=

Heavy Armor Magic Lv1 is correct, lv1 means "no knowledge"

Light Armor Magic lv2 you should have got it automatically at lv40 and... is indeed a bug on Warlocks (they dont get it).
(I just checked also all other classes and just warlock was affected by this bug)

Thanks for the report, the fix should be active on next reboot :)

Shadowsora

Quote from: =drake= on March 15, 2014, 09:49:14 PM
Heavy Armor Magic Lv1 is correct, lv1 means "no knowledge"

Light Armor Magic lv2 you should have got it automatically at lv40 and... is indeed a bug on Warlocks (they dont get it).
(I just checked also all other classes and just warlock was affected by this bug)

Thanks for the report, the fix should be active on next reboot :)

Oh ok, so i wait next reboot, Thx! For p.atk there is nothing that you can do it?

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

Kabally

I dont wanna go deepthroath(lol) on this conversation but as fair as i know,long time ago,horse from ES,was killing mobs alone,nowdays it doesnt do it anymore,also in official server(Core),horse and panters farm for the main char pretty easy,but Chronicle is different and as i said i dont know too much about it,just in past horse and panters were much stronger far as i remember.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die