Web Analytics
Add useful info to the website

News:

Main Menu

Add useful info to the website

Started by Bailadora, March 15, 2014, 09:08:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bailadora

Hi, i joined here without knowing anything basically (my bad) I couldn't find any info at all about the server on it's website.
If you do decide to add this useful info like rates, etc please also add the custom modification you make to the game, i started playing assuming this was a retail like server but after playing for awhile i realize the skills do not behave like on retail (example: Deflect arrow)
If you are going to modify the gameplay (which i don't agree but oh well) by all means PLEASE say so on your website, so at least we'll know what to expect of the server and not get caught by surprise. I don't think we are supposed to come read the forums to get this very basic and yet essential info.

Cheers!

=drake=

Sorry you had no chance to read the changelog that is sticky since the first day of Tarantula:
http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,278370.msg2417350.html#msg2417350

We hope you enjoy anyway the game experience, even if is not what you was initially expecting,  and that you will stay with us!

Bailadora

Wow, that's a hell lot of modifications you have made to the game.
I really see no reason for this info not being on the website, other than trying to hide it a bit. (Sorry for honesty)

ImmortaLSpiriT

Quote from: Bailadora on March 15, 2014, 10:03:04 PM
I really see no reason for this info not being on the website, other than trying to hide it a bit. (Sorry for honesty)

most of the things are like that for over 10 years already so stfu pls..
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

=^TrackZero^=

Parla Italiano?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Garn.

Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

silent_death

You honestly can't think that the longest standing sub-stack server will not modify skills in order to balance classes out?

As you can see the changes are quite a few, it would not make sense to put it anywhere on the main website as it also get's updated regularly.

If anything, it IS the thing I most like about this server (being a new player) - is how open GMs are about any changes they make, and how they actually listen to player feedback. No ninja updates/nerfs, which a lot of other servers so much enjoy doing. Every single customisation/re-balance is on that list for players to see.
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.