Russia invaded Ukraine - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Russia invaded Ukraine

Started by Blind, March 15, 2014, 09:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mr_Facke on March 16, 2014, 01:50:37 PM
I don`t wana be rude, but the times of italian glory are gone long time ago. Imo atm Italy is mostly a Third World country. No offence to italians like a ppl, i always like`em aka persons.
Majority of Italians are unfriendly, very rude, selfish and pretty much fighettos. If you think about Italians what you see in the movies or in Rai uno due true, its all fake and unreal, they are pretty much opposite from that.
Italia is blessed country in geological meaning, i believe when God was creating the Earth he made Italy to match heaven, but sadly devil added Italian people to contrast it.
The only Italian ive met so far that is different is Drake and 1 more, all others perfectly match above criteria (speaking of ones ive met )

About Russians and generally soviet people, i believe they are crazy and weird, but warm heart and very friendly.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LadyZENITH

Quote from: mr_Facke on March 16, 2014, 01:37:52 PM
2 LadyZENITH. The problem is that Russia's actions in the Crimea constituted violations of all canons of international law. Imo in this situation US and EU shouldn`t stand aside.

2 TheBlackPhoenix. Putin had Nobel for Peace? Any proof?

Nope. Comparing it to what US did just in the recent years, aka in Afghan, Iraq, Libya, how they hired terrorist in Syria to do their bidding. Heh, we can even go back to Yugoslavia thing and what influence they had there but that's for longer conversation.

I judge by what I feel right. Laws are not everything. Many of them are actually fundamentally broken. Few hundred years ago it was ok to burn witches according to the law. Laws always serve the wealthy and powerful, thus ATM they serve US and their benefactors. Easy as that. And even them do not fallow them, but none points out their crimes too often around here.... guess why.

I don't support Russians. As people I dislike them a lot, but the current situation may undermine US and EU which I like. The more that happen the bigger the chance we take over, and execute all the responsible. Bankers, corrupt politicians, and bring stuff back to the hands of people.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 16, 2014, 01:59:05 PM
Nope. Comparing it to what US did just in the recent years, aka in Afghan, Iraq, Libya, how they hired terrorist in Syria to do their bidding. Heh, we can even go back to Yugoslavia thing and what influence they had there but that's for longer conversation.

I judge by what I feel right. Laws are not everything. Many of them are actually fundamentally broken. Few hundred years ago it was ok to burn witches according to the law. Laws always serve the wealthy and powerful, thus ATM they serve US and their benefactors. Easy as that. And even them do not fallow them, but none points out their crimes too often around here.... guess why.

I don't support Russians. As people I dislike them a lot, but the current situation may undermine US and EU which I like. The more that happen the bigger the chance we take over, and execute all the responsible. Bankers, corrupt politicians, and bring stuff back to the hands of people.
Yet i hope you understand EU(germany) = marionete of US = will collapse in near future, because its based on fake economy and corruption. I strongly believe there will be Asian union as planned (RUS,CHN,India).
What you said about Russians is very wrong, it just proves you never met any of them nor been there.

djvancho

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 02:03:01 PM
Yet i hope you understand EU(germany) = marionete of US = will collapse in near future, because its based on fake economy and corruption. I strongly believe there will be Asian union as planned (RUS,CHN,India).
What you said about Russians is very wrong, it just proves you never met any of them nor been there.
There is no stronger economy than german one atm in the world dude. As for russia's economy is just joke.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on March 16, 2014, 02:14:11 PM
There is no stronger economy than german one atm in the world dude. As for russia's economy is just joke.
Thats what i said , basically EU=Germany. Why would Germany feed rest of 27 members, in particular :

- Greece
- Italy
- Bulgaria
- Spain
- Romania

Saying Russian economy is a joke is equal to bullshit.

Blind

2 Nikola. Again i can`t agree with u. I met pretty enough normal italians, for ex: Taboo, Glasy. They are selfish, i agree, but they are cute. By using AD & D alignment i can call `em chaotic neutrals (mby Glasy is neutral evil, but for sure not a chaotic evil).

2 LadyZENITH. Sry, but i guess, u`re from that type of ppl which are always unhappy. U don`t like Russians cuz of their sort of communism and u don`t like US+EU cuz of their sort of capitalism. For u East - is an evil, West - is an evil even more. In this case what is ur role model - India? I don`t wana make u mad, just can`t get ur point.

2 djvancho. Remember Eurozone crisis? It was a great present to all world, definitely.
ЕсÑ,ÑŒ ПуÑ,ин â€" есÑ,ÑŒ Россия, неÑ, ПуÑ,ина â€" неÑ, России ! (с)

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 02:28:55 PM
Thats what i said , basically EU=Germany. Why would Germany feed rest of 27 members, in particular :

- Greece
- Italy
- Bulgaria
- Spain
- Romania

No country that has joined UE except Germany does better then before the join. Plain and simple, Germany is not feeind those countries they are leeching on them. There is something behind every single time. In Grece it may look like they receive support but behind are other deals, the Germans are not loosing on it. Same goes everywhere. Thats why I think the earlier it ends the better.

As to the previous comments about Russians, I can only comment on those I met IRL and they are always very rude, arrogant and loud. Even if they speak normally i don't know if it is the language or what, you always feel like bing attacked and you always have the urge to hit them as soon as you hear them. It mostly the general disrecpect they show to everyone that did lead me to think that way. But hey those are the wealthy assholes that migrate here and buy whole city blocks, maybe the common people are different. In this matter I'm open to experience and change in attitudes at any given point. But I rather act on experience, rather then what someone says or some propaganda.

Quote from: mr_Facke on March 16, 2014, 02:38:14 PM
2 LadyZENITH. Sry, but i guess, u`re from that type of ppl which are always unhappy. U don`t like Russians cuz of their sort of communism and u don`t like US+EU cuz of their sort of capitalism. For u East - is an evil, West - is an evil even more. In this case what is ur role model - India? I don`t wana make u mad, just can`t get ur point.
Role model? I'm not a weakling that needs a role-model. I make my own models and opinions, I do not adapt those someone else made and tries to show at me. I think the most beneficial for the world would be...well as i mentioned in the previous posts. Yeah and when all is said and done and he filled his purpose, some sniper should put a bullet trough Putin's head. To show the world and his asslickers that he is a common man, and will die rotting like every one of us.

I thin its right to never be happy, I always chase problems, try to make thing better, more forwards, improve. You can never be satisfied, the moment you get, you start to decay.

Blind

2 LadyZENITH. I'm sorry again, but your attitude smacks like youthful maximalism or we`re talking about different things. Currently, there are only a small limited models of development and existence of countries, each of which has own pluses and minuses. You're arrogant offer to develop some ephemeral new model.

2 TheBlackPhoenix.

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 16, 2014, 02:41:43 PM
Yeah, but still Mussolini&Silvio > Putin

Hmmm. ->

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25_Luglio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Social_Republic

LadyZENITH

I can make you a describtion about what is wrong and what to change... It would take about a page on this forum. And the way you talk and how you opened the topic it does not seem you would have the intellect to get it.

I think for you it is more worthy to remain casual, go with your ordinary life which you do not control, QQ about Ukraine cause there is nothing else you can do and accept the news that are showed to your throat, and as you live pay a lot of taxes, spawn some kids and die "happy". I wish I has that simple brain that would grant me the blessing of ignorance.

Blind

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 16, 2014, 03:47:25 PM
I can make you a describtion about what is wrong and what to change... It would take about a page on this forum.

Do it plz.

djvancho

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 16, 2014, 02:28:55 PM

- Greece
- Italy
- Bulgaria
- Spain
- Romania

Germany dont feed Bulgaria and Romania simply becouse they are not in EUzone. And from econimic point these countries lose more than gain after they join EU this is for now.

Quotedjvancho. Remember Eurozone crisis? It was a great present to all world, definitely"

U have to be sure that those money that Germany gave, she already earn it from there and will earn more after crysis over.

QuoteSaying Russian economy is a joke is equal to bullshit.

All countries in OPEK have just oil, gas and that is all overall.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: djvancho on March 16, 2014, 04:46:44 PM
Germany dont feed Bulgaria and Romania simply becouse they are not in EUzone. And from econimic point these countries lose more than gain after they join EU this is for now.

U have to be sure that those money that Germany gave, she already earn it from there and will earn more after crysis over.

All countries in OPEK have just oil, gas and that is all overall.
And what else do you need? Carrots?