Web Analytics
are u kidding????

News:

Main Menu

are u kidding????

Started by Zeltar, March 16, 2014, 12:39:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeltar

ok all i wanna know is wtf is going on 2 crashes today already, server is gonna be almost 2 mnonths old and still having this kind of sh1tty problems... cmon the more time it passes the less this server looks like old DN servers for real.. and yeah its a QQ topic cuz im sure im not the only1 tired of fuking dcs...

Zeltar

seems the kid over here is u.. did i ever insult u? wtf is ur problem oh and btw mby u wont get mad cuz u have 24 hrs a day to play the game others have a life and we try to get some relax playing time and server keeps on crashing ...

Garn.

Quote from: Falatko on March 16, 2014, 12:44:10 AM
oooooh sorry but kind,i am busy with work and real life, u know nothing how much time i spend in game per day so stop qq anyway
you know noFFin Jon Snow
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Zeltar on March 16, 2014, 12:39:23 AM
ok all i wanna know is wtf is going on 2 crashes today already, server is gonna be almost 2 mnonths old and still having this kind of sh1tty problems... cmon the more time it passes the less this server looks like old DN servers for real.. and yeah its a QQ topic cuz im sure im not the only1 tired of fuking dcs...
Server is rock solid. Crashes happen sometimes , but generally they happen very rare. If you expressed such thing must be just a coinsidence. We appologize for that.

Enjoy
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Zibo

90% of crashes you get are associated with certain spots or even small squares on the spot. Locations like BS or WoA are one of several where you get crits very often especially on SoE. On WoA I even have found a little area where 4 clients (2x 1+1) one after another critted like 2 or 3 times in 5min. What interesting I noticed is that low level zones are almost crash-free (didn't see anything annoying throughout the chars I made)
The rest 10% are purely random and also quite rare crashes.
That's something you need to get used to, especially in IL, because I doubt they can do anything about it.

If someone says he does not get any crashes - he lies.

silent_death

To be fair I crit error a lot when dual boxing and porting in with both chars to VoS a lot

I think there was a misunderstanding, some people talking about the server disconnecting, and others about their client crashing (crit error)

The crit errors are the problem for me
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Zibo on March 16, 2014, 12:41:01 PM
90% of crashes you get are associated with certain spots or even small squares on the spot. Locations like BS or WoA are one of several where you get crits very often especially on SoE. On WoA I even have found a little area where 4 clients (2x 1+1) one after another critted like 2 or 3 times in 5min. What interesting I noticed is that low level zones are almost crash-free (didn't see anything annoying throughout the chars I made)
The rest 10% are purely random and also quite rare crashes.
That's something you need to get used to, especially in IL, because I doubt they can do anything about it.

If someone says he does not get any crashes - he lies.

My game sometimes crashes on soe, but never yet crashed during normal gameplay or running somewhere.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Zibo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 16, 2014, 12:56:03 PM
My game sometimes crashes on soe, but never yet crashed during normal gameplay or running somewhere.

Try the WoA then - when you go through there is an obelisk (with some eyes), turn right from it.
Here you go, I even found the screen:

(http://i.imgur.com/MGU0erA.jpg)

Ellesime

Siege's and siege zones are also fully of places when game got critical errors..
thats rly annoyin

Morel

Morela - True hero of common people

Ellesime

zippobg

SadFace
WC/OL