Web Analytics
SHOW ME WHAT I SOLD, i want the proofs - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

SHOW ME WHAT I SOLD, i want the proofs

Started by sung, March 18, 2014, 12:16:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sung

so much free flame and hate is here, track, any way to contact u without haters? i dont really care if this farmers carebears who never acepted any war or pvp believe me or not, fact is i didnt know about all this, and i want to solve this, even clan could confirm that i said few times in clan my cp was leaving, but i was staying for pvp and events, im the only one on clan, rest were kicked cause of left server.

w/e.. any skype, or any way to chat with gm?

silent_death

track any chance we can get a list of the IGN's of everyone involved in this?

I just want to make sure I stay away from people who would rather save items they don't need to sell for real cash. Fun ruin.

Cheers
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

localh0st

still p00hbear is around even with prown printscreen about aq for 50 eur so i dont get it.

anrk

seems like there's ppl who can change email of accounts, dont have afraid to tell me his nick cuz they play since 2005 and "u know i got 4k's posts on forum and i have 3 gm's on skype so i'm not afraid of a possible ban"
yeah, i was trying to do the deal by my own... u can check logs sung or any1 else logged those chars, so since u are not 100% true u cant ban any1 except me...

BucHManN

Quote from: sung on March 18, 2014, 03:06:19 PM
so much free flame and hate is here, track, any way to contact u without haters? i dont really care if this farmers carebears who never acepted any war or pvp believe me or not, fact is i didnt know about all this, and i want to solve this, even clan could confirm that i said few times in clan my cp was leaving, but i was staying for pvp and events, im the only one on clan, rest were kicked cause of left server.

w/e.. any skype, or any way to chat with gm?
Your real name is Hans Christian Andersen. Or you are a new author of fairy tales?
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Deathmagnetic

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 18, 2014, 03:26:01 PM
Dont involve FC in this PVE ppl that will accept war after months when we won't be here.
High Five, bro!
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

Deathmagnetic

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 18, 2014, 03:37:17 PM
Do you know why exidiums are not selling epics for euro also? Because they don't have enough for selling.
Wrong. We aren't fvking Gypsy like you , we playing for fun, not for earning moneys. I have enough cash and dont need breaking the rules to earn more.

High Five again, bro!
SaMsUnG BP/WK // SH Noblesse

ExCiDiuM.

VOoDOoT

Most epic topic since opening of the Server!
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

igi

This FC+Cruel zerg never gets old lol

Seems like everyone is forgetting the fact that FC and Cruel were enemies until Excidium allied (their biggest enemy at the time) FZ and created the first zerg on server, which unfortunately failed :( and now I guess they r still butthurt :P

anrk

Quote from: VOoDOoT on March 18, 2014, 03:41:51 PM
Most epic topic since opening of the Server!

still need my skype?:D

and trackzero since u are with the banhammer on fire check my last post :)

venom

Oh some randoms from merged infi-nightmare-dragon acting like pro here and again the topic about zergs xd neverending story
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”
“There are a great multitude of individuals who are like blind mules, anxious enough to kick, but can’t tell where ”
"A man with little learning is like the frog who thinks its puddle a great sea"

VOoDOoT

Quote from: anrk on March 18, 2014, 03:51:00 PM
still need my skype?:D

and trackzero since u are with the banhammer on fire check my last post :)

What Did i miss brother? Did I buy anything from u guys ?! :D
P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club