Web Analytics
[Tournament] Path to Glory

News:

Main Menu

[Tournament] Path to Glory

Started by =^TrackZero^=, March 19, 2014, 01:26:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Spring  is coming , therefor sharpen your weapons , equip and polish your armors because tournament will be hosted!

*Sunday 23.3.2014 , 19h GMT+1 location Colosseum , we will be hosting 5 vs 5 deathmatch tournament with the following limitations:

- No hero weapons
- No hero skills
- No ress scroll
- No ress skills (any)

[Allowed]:

- CP potions
- Tattoos

How to participate:

- Bring you team on the mentioned day at least 30 minutes before start of the event, make same title and sit down in Giran Harbor. A GM will come picking your team and teleport it to colosseum.
- Reservation of the spot: If you want to ensure your spot in the event for your team you have to send me as soon as possible a PM with your team name and guarantee you will appear on the mentioned day. Teams who have reserved their spot will be in prior list if too many teams appear. So please if you are coming send me a PM with the requirements. Event needs minimum 8 teams to start. Depending what we see on the day of the event, i can expand this amount , if that amount allows us to make it in proper manner.

Rewards:

1st place: 10 coins each, Vial of Epic Enhancement x5 , a hat of choice x5, Full recommendation x5
2nd place: 5 coins each,  Vial of Epic Enhancement x3 , a hat of choice x5

Common sense is needed for this event, no spam, behave and respect. You may be kicked from the event if you brake those rules.

*Rules may be changed 24h before the event day or added

*I will need experienced person to record the event, if you think you can do it, send me your portfolio and i will reconsider it.
*Colosseum doors will be close during the event, observer is possible.

Thank you and may the best team win!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LadyZENITH

Well, it is unlikely that anyone else then the full noble best epic jewels equipped party will win that event.. and they receive some rewards to make them even stronger. I think not enough restrictions are in place to make it work for the... well, normal population.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 19, 2014, 04:00:57 PM
Well, it is unlikely that anyone else then the full noble best epic jewels equipped party will win that event.. and they receive some rewards to make them even stronger. I think not enough restrictions are in place to make it work for the... well, normal population.
We can exclude rb jewelry which is the only advantage imo, and well you dont have to be nobless to participate the event...

Oo

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 19, 2014, 04:13:35 PM
We can exclude rb jewelry which is the only advantage imo, and well you dont have to be nobless to participate the event...

You don't have to but if you have them  there, you ress without losing buffs = you win. Well i guess we will just skip it until most of the PT has noble cause without it no real chance. But please don't make events that make the wealthy even more wealthy. Thats just want I wanted to say.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 19, 2014, 04:28:03 PM
You don't have to but if you have them  there, you ress without losing buffs = you win. Well i guess we will just skip it until most of the PT has noble cause without it no real chance. But please don't make events that make the wealthy even more wealthy. Thats just want I wanted to say.
What res are you talking about? You saw that res isnt allowed on the event, its a deathmatch...

Peorexo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 19, 2014, 04:33:03 PM
What res are you talking about? You saw that res isnt allowed on the event, its a deathmatch...
About that rule i was waiting since forever on nm->dragon, looking for good fights right there :) not burn/cancel/res spam for 1h and then pew pew with mages

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Garro on March 19, 2014, 04:37:38 PM
So when we can start to reg our teamzors?
1 team already booked their spot. You can reserve your spot right now, or eventually appear on the day of the event and hope all spots are not taken.
If you choose to reserve your place, then send me a forum PM as i said in upper text.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 19, 2014, 04:33:03 PM

Yeah sry forgot that one point. In that case.. well ill talk with the guys if they are interested.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 19, 2014, 05:34:38 PM
Why not make it pvp style with res. And maybe remove this with cp pots.
Maybe on some other tournament, idea is to make tournaments every weekend when there are no sieges.
I am also planning to make bonuses for teams who make continues winning on every event , this event counts as well.

Csenky

Just out of curiousity: are you planning to make pvp events with level/gear/race restrictions later? For example, it would be fun to see a Lv20 FFA, with only no grade allowed, or something where participants doesn't have to be wealth already, just for fun? (not with DCoin rewards of course)
Because the server is quiet fresh, and it might include much more players imho. (yep, I'm casual and I'm looking for some fun too ^^)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Csenky on March 19, 2014, 05:57:48 PM
Just out of curiousity: are you planning to make pvp events with level/gear/race restrictions later? For example, it would be fun to see a Lv20 FFA, with only no grade allowed, or something where participants doesn't have to be wealth already, just for fun? (not with DCoin rewards of course)
Because the server is quiet fresh, and it might include much more players imho. (yep, I'm casual and I'm looking for some fun too ^^)
Yep there will be different kind of events including level limitation, race limitation, gear limitation etc.. etc...