Web Analytics
New rules !

News:

Main Menu

New rules !

Started by Sax, March 19, 2014, 02:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sax

Was added new rules about jail/ban account ? ..cuz i was with  multi box (my fault for sure) and trackzero saw me..and banned all my logged accounts instead jail like all jailed players..for no other reason :| ,dont know what really happened ,why him got this "good" decision but im very sad,cuz i want to play, I want to know ONE real reason of this ban.

igi

Your IG name was too short

Sax

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Sax on March 19, 2014, 02:40:14 PM
Was added new rules about jail/ban account ? ..cuz i was with  multi box (my fault for sure) and trackzero saw me..and banned all my logged accounts instead jail like all jailed players..for no other reason :| ,dont know what really happened ,why him got this "good" decision but im very sad,cuz i want to play, I want to know ONE real reason of this ban.
You were botting with 4 chars , in addition, you are under surveillance for very long period since you are botting from day 1, you just slipped me for seconds every time i tried yo catch you.
However i just banned those chars who were botting, didnt touch your bot bank, so imo you should be happy.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Sax

...these all chars are not MINE ..lol ,i said ..i played with my members cp , but they dont play anymore (i dont know reason) and i remained alone,and all items was added in 1 char ofc ,cuz that char was/is our wh cp char..etc lol :| but i dont need it...i need my char and buffers, and yes,artur caught 1 of my friend who played 1-2 months ago with 2-3 boxes...but is not my fault ,i was friendly with artur all times.. :) Please give me 1 more chance and let me play ,and then if you'll catch me again with something wrong..ban me permanently :)

Csenky

Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Sax

yes,but you used boot ...near orc village ,and too,im not agree with that and i only used multibox,not boot program.

Sax

cuz i was there ...with Saxwife ,for up lvl ofc ..and i talk to your char ..and nothing happens,after came artur and he saw how it farm with fixed direction :))

stanxoo

Ellesime

Quote from: Sax on March 19, 2014, 02:53:45 PM
...these all chars are not MINE ..lol ,i said ..i played with my members cp , but they dont play anymore (i dont know reason)..
I know i know!
When u stopped botting (since u lvled and crafted enough) and u weren't able to farm EVERYTHIN above it on this server "alone" with ur cp like zaken/baium u emoquitted cuz of lack teamwork beetwen ur's and other cp and probably also ur high lv of greed ? :)

Sax

Quote from: Ellesime on March 19, 2014, 03:26:17 PM
I know i know!
When u stopped botting (since u lvled and crafted enough) and u weren't able to farm EVERYTHIN above it on this server "alone" with ur cp like zaken/baium u emoquitted cuz of lack teamwork beetwen ur's and other cp and probably also ur high lv of greed ? :)

..you're really crazy, you think as all players are like you ? my members can't play anymore cuz they started to work or something else i think ..not from cause of your mad ideas . and i want to play further ,searching new members /clan etc .

Garn.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on March 19, 2014, 02:45:18 PM
You were botting with 4 chars , in addition, you are under surveillance for very long period since you are botting from day 1, you just slipped me for seconds every time i tried yo catch you.
However i just banned those chars who were botting, didnt touch your bot bank, so imo you should be happy.

and why? you should ban that aswell, so he will learn the lesson.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D