Looking for justice on this server !

Started by Sax, March 20, 2014, 06:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sax

Quote from: hackerslav on March 20, 2014, 07:17:52 PM
I dont hate you.
I dont play.... i am not in exci,fc,sindy,ff...etc
I hate your liar mentality...sry
Why you hate "my mentality" ..cuz i want justice ? ..and i said truth about as i used 1 time multi box t o do 1 fu.cked lvl and got perma ban only for this ?

hackerslav

Quote from: Sax on March 20, 2014, 07:24:48 PM
Why you hate "my mentality" ..cuz i want justice ? ..and i said truth about as i used 1 time multi box t o do 1 fu.cked lvl and got perma ban only for this ?

bro,i know you used bot from 1. day(FIRST).... Do you want justice ,its joke?

Sax

how you know ? :)) only for words ? ..you're patetic . from 1 day of srv i played with also 3 friends ..they are Ding,BroascDilie and bb3 if you want to know.

hackerslav

Quote from: Sax on March 20, 2014, 07:36:50 PM
how you know ? :)) only for words ? ..you're patetic . from 1 day of srv i played with also 3 friends ..they are Ding,BroascDilie and bb3 if you want to know.

ask your friend natherl*g.

emissary

Quote from: Sax on March 20, 2014, 07:36:50 PM

well, you want to be unbanned cuz you say so. Is your word in any way better than his?
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

=^TrackZero^=

You botted since day 1, you even botted in 3 raids room in GoE. Shell i expose your long list of greedy bot farm items you gathered in bank char (which btw i didnt ban)?
You choose to play on risky way, and i caught you, its your fault. Sending me 40 begging messages per day wont unban you. This case is closed, opening more topics about it will make yourself punished on forum as well.

Best of luck
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]