Web Analytics
Treating people

News:

Main Menu

Treating people

Started by mlhungary8, March 21, 2014, 07:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlhungary8

I just read the other topic where Lucid didn't jail the guy.
Since when do you need to kick people from server to check IP/HWID? You were talking about it all the time that you can punish everyone who tries to log 3+ box with any trick.
Clearly you don't :) Or just treating people differently.
You might need to kick the guy from server if it's a bot.
But if it's really just multiboxing why don't you punish them? And ye, clearly he was coz why else would he log out the WC? (Ye..disconnect/friend just had to go/it wasn't him at all, keep that!)
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: mlhungary8 on March 21, 2014, 07:04:18 PM
I just read the other topic where Lucid didn't jail the guy.
Since when do you need to kick people from server to check IP/HWID? You were talking about it all the time that you can punish everyone who tries to log 3+ box with any trick.
Clearly you don't :) Or just treating people differently.
You might need to kick the guy from server if it's a bot.
But if it's really just multiboxing why don't you punish them? And ye, clearly he was coz why else would he log out the WC? (Ye..disconnect/friend just had to go/it wasn't him at all, keep that!)
So explain me then why sbject X is more special than others? He obviously isnt. If he wasnt jailed/banned means that Lucid wasnt 100% sure about him or that person logged before gm was able to check everything (I beliebe lucid appeared too fast, usually i check everything in hide mode and then bring the decissions). Either way im sure mentioned gm was testing or didnt gather enough intel to punish. There is no special threatment on this server and there wont be , ever.
I am sure server can survive if that person isnt banned. I also strongly believe if he was bottung he will be caught again in no time, i dont see reason on bringing so much drama about it...
Please dont spam general section with this case anymore.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]