Web Analytics
To Track

News:

Main Menu

To Track

Started by mlhungary8, March 21, 2014, 07:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlhungary8

QuoteSo explain me then why sbject X is more special than others? He obviously isnt. If he wasnt jailed/banned means that Lucid wasnt 100% sure about him or that person logged before gm was able to check everything (I beliebe lucid appeared too fast, usually i check everything in hide mode and then bring the decissions). Either way im sure mentioned gm was testing or didnt gather enough intel to punish. There is no special threatment on this server and there wont be , ever.
I am sure server can survive if that person isnt banned. I also strongly believe if he was bottung he will be caught again in no time, i dont see reason on bringing so much drama about it...
Please dont spam general section with this case anymore.

It's not different. Lucid's judgement was. If he really wanted to check if it was the same guy, could have easily done that. Ofc it's easier just do nothing about it, but this way all he earns is disrespect from people who have been punished for the same reason. It's not a special case, I don't even know this guy, it's all about equality. And once again..even if he was botting, ok.. there is no proof (which is GM's and the guy's [if he talked to him/tried to scare him] fault who reported it) but multi boxing can easily be checked.
Sorry about opening the topic in general section, didn't want to do it there. I even thought you deleted it :D
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.