Web Analytics
100 noob !!!

News:

Main Menu

100 noob !!!

Started by AnDuTu, March 24, 2014, 08:34:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnDuTu

At 200 i will give u a price faild clan.

ZeniT

Con gratz!

100pvp in 2,5 month.

Respect.

mlhungary8

Quote from: Falatko on March 24, 2014, 08:39:05 AM
it must be photoshop, IS4 never flagged me or any1 when he was alone, even with bishop in his ass he was QQing so hard like steps :D FC = FailClan
I was QQing? :D You was the one who didn't come back after dying :D And didn't have ballz to come down to me :)
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

NunoPitbull

Cgz on #100 after 2,5months m8!

Btw, who are you? Aw right, another random who QQs when Exci not covering his S. (you did many times already:D)

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid

tihic

hahaha ridethesh1t so good, one night olympier. btw how the fuk you think he can kill you with ol/wc and what this post makes you?
pal/wl

emissary

Quote from: NunoPitbull on March 24, 2014, 02:25:45 PM
Cgz on #100 after 2,5months m8!

Btw, who are you? Aw right, another random who QQs when Exci not covering his S. (you did many times already:D)

since when pvp count equals skills? :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

AnDuTu

i just posted this pic for fun, is nice to make 100 pvp point and the last one on is4...

mlhungary8

Quote from: Falatko on March 24, 2014, 05:51:38 PM
Falat 7 Steps 1 damn, i am still better

:D:D:DD:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:

steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Ellesime

Quote from: tihic on March 24, 2014, 02:33:18 PM
hahaha ridethesh1t so good, one night olympier. btw how the fuk you think he can kill you with ol/wc and what this post makes you?
haha he failed ally with his clan faster than his ego grown after this 'amazing hundreth pvp point on ol/wc :P