Web Analytics
Good Suggestion... I think

News:

Main Menu

Good Suggestion... I think

Started by Undead_Charlie, March 25, 2014, 08:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undead_Charlie

What about online inventory checking? I think it would be very helpfull for everyone. I can bet over 90% of active players are using offline shops. When you are playing and you see someone wtb something you think you can have you need to check it at your character in offline shop mode. These characters are usually full of mats, spellbooks, keymats (patterns, linings, etc.). It means start another box, stop the shop, go to wh or check eq and after everything start shop again. But what if you were wrong and you don't have it? Huge waste of time... With online inventory checking you everyone could avoid all these troubles. It could be made at DN website, people would log on with their account login and password, then select server (optional) and then character. Waiting for your opinions :D

Chicks

Quote from: Undead_Charlie on March 25, 2014, 08:24:36 PM
What about online inventory checking? I think it would be very helpfull for everyone. I can bet over 90% of active players are using offline shops. When you are playing and you see someone wtb something you think you can have you need to check it at your character in offline shop mode. These characters are usually full of mats, spellbooks, keymats (patterns, linings, etc.). It means start another box, stop the shop, go to wh or check eq and after everything start shop again. But what if you were wrong and you don't have it? Huge waste of time... With online inventory checking you everyone could avoid all these troubles. It could be made at DN website, people would log on with their account login and password, then select server (optional) and then character. Waiting for your opinions :D

Pen and paper. Also brain.

Personally, I structure my stuff across my chars, so I have 1 book keeper (I agree it's not always easy to remember all the books, but thats why you should write it down), quest items (moonstone and shit), luxury craps, ect... Excel, Word, Notepad, Real world pen+paper. We don't need to waste resources on that Imo.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE