Web Analytics
I want to ask something can you gms when jail people to say in anounsments info - Page 5

News:

Main Menu

I want to ask something can you gms when jail people to say in anounsments info

Started by djvancho, March 26, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garn.

Quote from: Ellesime on March 26, 2014, 02:53:49 PM
1. we rush in pvp to zaken's gate entrance
2. sogon didnt mention to use this exploit, he just did silly thing and dont deserve for perma ban and he wont be..
3. Lucid were there and saw everything, also sogon's stupid action - everyone sticked to gate and silly sogon took target on forces, not understanding whats happenin around him (yee hes stupid)
4. fck u

"again, sup ?
i swear i almost fell of chair by reading this, lol.

out of excuses?
willing or not, one of your clan mate used the same exploit for the third time in a row (i mean from your clan), which means ban/jail.

again,
3.5   Not knowing or lack of knowledge about the in-game rules can not be used as a defense in any rule breaking occasion.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Ellesime

Quote from: Insp1re on March 26, 2014, 03:22:17 PM
You can't target any1 who is behind that gate. Even if you can see ppl there when you try to click to target any1 there you will get door target. You need to write /target Cheruby (for example, as Sogon did).
This is an exploit and working on every server where we was playing, and its forbidden also.

still doesnt change any facts also that he wont be perma banned and u can already start ur cries about it fags

Quote from: Garn. on March 26, 2014, 03:32:41 PM
i swear i almost fell of chair by reading this, lol.

out of excuses?
willing or not, one of your clan mate used the same exploit for the third time in a row (i mean from your clan), which means ban/jail.

again,
3.5   Not knowing or lack of knowledge about the in-game rules can not be used as a defense in any rule breaking occasion.

ur fckin retarded rly..

Insp1re

Quote from: Ellesime on March 26, 2014, 03:35:24 PM
still doesnt change any facts also that he wont be perma banned and u can already start ur cries about it fags

Go ahead, again start to insult ppl just bcs you have no normal arguments  8)
Btw he get what he deserved (even if that should be a month, after all your exploits).  :D

Ellesime

Quote from: Insp1re on March 26, 2014, 03:38:04 PM
Go ahead, again start to insult ppl just bcs you have no normal arguments  8)..
(http://ifotos.pl/zobacz/imagesyod_erqxqnn.jpg/)

Insp1re

Quote from: Abruzzi on March 26, 2014, 03:41:54 PM
Ofc he has some macros for healers only.

Who cares if he have macros or he just wrote /target name. Its an exploit, he get a ban and all next actions like that will be same as that one. But i guess if same person will make it again, he will get more then 204h. Ty.

djvancho

is verry hard for exi to go deeper in couridour to cant ne killed is verry simple why this shooting thouth wall
is so big problem i dont understand he didnt kill rb thouth the wal and nobody was dead only 1 2 shots and people tald him to stop and he stop because he didnt know this is forbiden i think 204 is too long punishment for this
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Clonage

Quote from: Insp1re on March 26, 2014, 03:22:17 PM
You can't target any1 who is behind that gate. Even if you can see ppl there when you try to click to target any1 there you will get door target. You need to write /target Cheruby (for example, as Sogon did).
This is an exploit and working on every server where we was playing, and its forbidden also.
LOL, are you srs?? Let's delete /target command. It's an exploit.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Insp1re

Quote from: djvancho on March 26, 2014, 03:59:44 PM
is verry hard for exi to go deeper in couridour to cant ne killed is verry simple why this shooting thouth wall
is so big problem i dont understand he didnt kill rb thouth the wal and nobody was dead only 1 2 shots and people tald him to stop and he stop because he didnt know this is forbiden i think 204 is too long punishment for this

keep trying

Quote from: Clonage on March 26, 2014, 04:00:34 PM
LOL, are you srs?? Let's delete /target command. It's an exploit.

As we can see you didnt even get a point of our posts, you are rly that stupid? :o

Insp1re

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on March 26, 2014, 04:04:51 PM
8 days are too much? Seriously?

no its not, after arbuz did that before that should be even more then that.

Clonage

Quote from: Insp1re on March 26, 2014, 04:01:35 PM
keep trying

As we can see you didnt even get a point of our posts, you are rly that stupid? :o
The only stupid thing here is your argument.

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

=^TrackZero^=

[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]