Web Analytics
I want to ask something can you gms when jail people to say in anounsments info

News:

Main Menu

I want to ask something can you gms when jail people to say in anounsments info

Started by djvancho, March 26, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

djvancho

for what you jail people not everybody knows shooting from the door with holls is forbiden and half server dont have acounts in forum to know that
sogon didn't know that is forbiden so pls take him out from jail

and pls when you put in jail somebody say to all to know the reazon and to don't do same mistakes like others players he didnt know for what is banned rogu .i give you
  exuses from his name and sorry.
Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Garn.

Quote from: djvancho on March 26, 2014, 12:12:34 AM
for what you jail people not everybody knows shooting from the door with holls is forbiden and half server dont have acounts in forum to know that

and pls when you put in jail somebody say to all to know the reazon and to don't do same mistakes like others players he didnt know for what is banned rogu .i give you

excuse me?????
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Garn.

there's also one thing called "common sense", but i guess lots of ppl dont know that.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

ameba40

3.  Various rules:

3.1   Hero shout will be used only for normal conversation ( on ENGLISH language only!!!) , insults toward staff , insults , spam/flood , or any other insults toward others will be sanctioned. (Punishment: chat ban ,up to 100h ban)
3.2   Any kind of opening scam shops is illegal (* double check what you wrote in title of the shop before putting them)
Any other way of scamming other players or attempting to scam via pm/trade/... is illegal and can cause 300h up to permanent ban!
3.3   Do not use RACIAL insults .
3.4   Selling items or characters for real money in-game, on forums or  any other way is forbidden. (Permanent ban and account block!)
3.5   Not knowing or lack of knowledge about the in-game rules can not be used as a defense in any rule breaking occasion.
3.6   Always use common sense. A GM or Supervisor can anytime judge you even with rules that aren't listed.
3.7   Respect other players, Administration and GMs.
3.8   Report players violating these rules to Administration/GM.Report server bugs to Administration/GM.
3.9   Exploit in area where Boss drops raid-boss jewel gives 720-permanent ban.

emissary

Quote from: djvancho on March 26, 2014, 12:12:34 AM

well, is he an idiot to not know that? is he an even bigger dumbass not to read rules before starting his game on specific server?
and what the hell is this desperate-fail-act to save this guy? :|
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Insp1re

Quote from: ameba40 on March 26, 2014, 12:34:37 AM
3.5   Not knowing or lack of knowledge about the in-game rules can not be used as a defense in any rule breaking occasion.
3.6   Always use common sense. A GM or Supervisor can anytime judge you even with rules that aren't listed.
3.8   Report players violating these rules to Administration/GM.Report server bugs to Administration/GM.
3.9   Exploit in area where Boss drops raid-boss jewel gives 720-permanent ban.

Even if you don't know the rules in game you should follow them.
He got what he deserved. So please stop qq. Thanks.

VOoDOoT

P00hBear - WK/HE
@ - SesameStreet 2 Forever
$ - PwnServ
8 k+ Club

Insp1re

Quote from: VOoDOoT on March 26, 2014, 12:52:09 AM
if u guys didnt know yet, djvancho = sogon

Few minutes ago they wrote on hero chat in game that sogon don't have forum account and he didn't saw any posts about exploits...

LF CONFIRM (arbuz style)

djvancho

Quote from: VOoDOoT on March 26, 2014, 12:52:09 AM
if u guys didnt know yet, djvancho = sogon
i'm buffsong this is may acount in forum lazy and ixt use it some times too sogon is my friend and dont have acount in forum and we didnt know for what is banned rogu
if we know for what is banned
he never do that is simple

i just want if can gm to inform server like is in dragon about time and for what and punished people

Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Oo

Quote from: djvancho on March 26, 2014, 01:40:04 AM
i'm buffsong this is may acount in forum lazy and ixt use it some times too sogon is my friend and dont have acount in forum and we didnt know for what is banned rogu
if we know for what is banned
he never do that is simple

i just want if can gm to inform server like is in dragon about time and for what and punished people

http://www.dragon-network.net/banlist/tarantula/

Quotezaken gate exploit

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

qash

#ATB
https://www.youtube.com/user/DSGAMING2012/videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p58-OG8sDn8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPYaTacIOc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4o6SIBbAMM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFCqhE4qeA4

ExCiDiuM <3

kramligz