Ideal for gm - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Ideal for gm

Started by OsirisDl, March 27, 2014, 10:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trp

Quote from: Csenky on March 29, 2014, 09:40:11 PM
The modified enchant rates has nothing to do with 'pay2win'. By the way, my weapon fails: broke to +4 (3 times), to +5 (twice) to +6 (twice). For jools/armors, it is worse. I have seen 1 (one aka ONE) S grade weapon over +6. ZOMGJEDI!!44!!!4!

If you read my previous comment, you'll see that I disagree with the soul crystals too, but just because those are there, it doesn't mean they should put in more stuff that makes the endgame easier.

Edit.:
I don't have noblesse yet, so I'm not arguing to be ahead of others - I'd just rather keep it oldschool, because that's why I installed this game after 5 years again.

Modified enchant rate doesnt, Blessed enchants for few coins DO. And again, Subclass and Nobless are START of real game, not END. If you end there, you should propably reconsider your play style.

Csenky

Quote from: Trp on March 29, 2014, 10:10:14 PM
Modified enchant rate doesnt, Blessed enchants for few coins DO. And again, Subclass and Nobless are START of real game, not END. If you end there, you should propably reconsider your play style.
Endgame for me is about sieges/raids/pvp skirmishes/oly/epics.
Obtaining Noblesse status is optional for most of these, only mandatory for oly. If you can't reach it by yourself, that's because you don't deserve it. This is what I meant by "making endgame easier". Noblesse for â,¬ = easier engame play for those who are nofactors anyways.

About enchants: I would bet everything I've farmed up on Tarantula 'til now, that most of the shining fancy weapons out there are made with normal scrolls, I couldn't imagine more than 1 idiot out of a 100 players, that would actually pay money for bews. Lower rate, and no crystals on return > FAIL. And if you haven't noticed, bews can be bought for adena from other players. You can't pay with adena for Noblesse.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Trp

Quote from: Csenky on March 29, 2014, 10:50:03 PM
Endgame for me is about sieges/raids/pvp skirmishes/oly/epics.
Obtaining Noblesse status is optional for most of these, only mandatory for oly. If you can't reach it by yourself, that's because you don't deserve it. This is what I meant by "making endgame easier". Noblesse for â,¬ = easier engame play for those who are nofactors anyways.

About enchants: I would bet everything I've farmed up on Tarantula 'til now, that most of the shining fancy weapons out there are made with normal scrolls, I couldn't imagine more than 1 idiot out of a 100 players, that would actually pay money for bews. Lower rate, and no crystals on return > FAIL. And if you haven't noticed, bews can be bought for adena from other players. You can't pay with adena for Noblesse.

You are still reffering to "nonfactors" when you talk about ppl with rl life. I can assure you that you will feel difference at seige/epic raid pvp/mass pvp when you will have 50 vs 50 "Factors" or 200 vs 200 "nonfactors". Nobless is mandatory for bigger pvps. Especialy when one side have it and second doesnt, it is instant win for nobless side, because they need to kill everyone once to remove buffs and its end of pvp.

For me (and not only me i guess), this game is splited to 2 parts. For purpose of this discussion lets call them Start game and End game. Start game is exping, making subclass, basic gear. End game are PVP/Seige/Epics/Oly. L2 is pvp dedicated game, therfor if you are not dedicated farmer, real game starts at "End game" for you. I dont know what you want, but I want many ppl at endgame phase, not just few nolifers. I had been there on many servers, start with many ppl, but at endgame you have 30-40 same enemies again and again.

Last thing is: This is game, its for relaxing, having fun. Its not ment only for dedicated achivers or hardcore nolifers. You dont need to "Deserve" something nessesary to play with others on certain level. Only things I agree you should deserve somehow are boss jewels, OE items, Hero, Castle.

Csenky

Quote from: Trp on March 30, 2014, 08:17:59 AM
You are still reffering to "nonfactors" when you talk about ppl with rl life. I can assure you that you will feel difference at seige/epic raid pvp/mass pvp when you will have 50 vs 50 "Factors" or 200 vs 200 "nonfactors". Nobless is mandatory for bigger pvps. Especialy when one side have it and second doesnt, it is instant win for nobless side, because they need to kill everyone once to remove buffs and its end of pvp.

For me (and not only me i guess), this game is splited to 2 parts. For purpose of this discussion lets call them Start game and End game. Start game is exping, making subclass, basic gear. End game are PVP/Seige/Epics/Oly. L2 is pvp dedicated game, therfor if you are not dedicated farmer, real game starts at "End game" for you. I dont know what you want, but I want many ppl at endgame phase, not just few nolifers. I had been there on many servers, start with many ppl, but at endgame you have 30-40 same enemies again and again.

Last thing is: This is game, its for relaxing, having fun. Its not ment only for dedicated achivers or hardcore nolifers. You dont need to "Deserve" something nessesary to play with others on certain level. Only things I agree you should deserve somehow are boss jewels, OE items, Hero, Castle.
You are still arguing like it's a bug, that Baium/Barakiel are hard to pass by. They meant to be hard, and Baium is pretty easy, I haven't seen brainless PKing there, and the "omg another week for it" is actually 4 days with the current settings. Four days. It should be on weekend at least once in every 2 weeks, and I'm not counting weekday evenings then. And those who I know with retail sub already, all of them got the stab the first time they went there.
Barakiel is another story, but 17h respawn, and I've already seen some good pvp there, so organize and get lucky. Choose your retail well, for higher chances on last hit.

It would be easier to understand your points, if it was the real, old system. But seriously, there is a damn raid timer on the site, use it!
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Trp

Well, it seems that we both are speaking about different things. Thanx for discussion but im getting tired by it.

GL&HF no matter how this issue turns out.

Trp out.

mlhungary8

I didn't read last two pages, just useless :)

The biggest reason you get PK'd at baium coz randoms wake it up and for example our members (SF) can't enter.

We already have too much OP donations at Donny, don't need more such as retail and nobless quest items. If you want it, work for it. Saying this like I'd probably donate for my other char as well. Everything comes too easy at this server already. Drake and DN stuff will have a hard time imo to keep it going.

If you work, and your online time is limited..it's simple. Just choose a day which fits you the most, find a friend or someone who needs it and help each other. You just put literally 0 effort to make a progress, just stand there and want everything to hop in your hands. I really hope it won't.
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Garn.

Quote from: mlhungary8 on March 30, 2014, 02:45:27 PM
I didn't read last two pages, just useless :)

The biggest reason you get PK'd at baium coz randoms wake it up and for example our members (SF) can't enter.

oh please...........
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D