Few things I would like to adress. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Few things I would like to adress.

Started by LadyZENITH, March 30, 2014, 05:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlhungary8

Quote from: Garn. on March 30, 2014, 02:51:06 PM
easy enough. pvp zone where quests are involved is retarded.
i can understand inside anthy lair or valakas or even zaken, but not baium-toi raids-barakiel.
It's still not an argument. You could easily get the quest item.
But let me guess, you play in furiousdogs and wanna have a chance getting epics w/o fighting for it :D
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Garn.

Quote from: mlhungary8 on March 30, 2014, 02:53:24 PM
It's still not an argument. You could easily get the quest item.
But let me guess, you play in furiousdogs and wanna have a chance getting epics w/o fighting for it :D
yeah, tell it to those clanless who get pked by your clan at baium or barakiel  ::)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

mlhungary8

Quote from: Garn. on March 30, 2014, 03:04:52 PM
yeah, tell it to those clanless who get pked by your clan at baium or barakiel  ::)
You really do have mental issues. At barakiel don't expect anything else until big clans need them.
Baium is easy :) But let's face the fact. People can't think.
Our clanmembers got the pipette knife even when exci won the pvp and killed baium :D
Hax Oo
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Garn.

Quote from: mlhungary8 on March 30, 2014, 03:22:18 PM
You really do have mental issues. At barakiel don't expect anything else until big clans need them.
Baium is easy :) But let's face the fact. People can't think.
Our clanmembers got the pipette knife even when exci won the pvp and killed baium :D
Hax Oo
i had blood at first try when u pked everyone, but still, pvp zone where ppl need quests is retarded.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

chlipus

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 30, 2014, 05:25:32 AM
Before all, this is not some personal rant. This is +- a result what we concluded on TS with a bunch of friends.

There are a couple of things I would like to point out to the administration. Few weird decisions that, according to us, make no sense. 3 things for now.

1. Random restarts, fixes on the fly, event not working, then event on test phase, or even back then when raid spawns were decresed the "sudden unexpected" respawn of all the bosses. Just... don't you have like a test server? You know, one with the same database, where you can test the stuff before setting it live? I mean drake surely has one, so why test stuff on the live server. Why if it fails miserably and creates some exploit? What will happen then? Rollback?

2. Botters. Yep, they destroy the economy, balance, kill the game. Yet, we have here so hard time banning them. GM's act like they have to track them for days to ban them, even when they are on "suspect list". Then instead of permabans we have first jails. Thats just laughing in the face of fair players. And also mains remaining untouched. Hello? Do you know the person lost nothing if you don't ban the main? And i mean ban, not jail or take the botted stuff. Or perhaps it would be radical, someone "important" or some "VIP" may get banned? Just annihilate the botters, do not try to "give them other chance so they may behave next time" they did not learn to do that for 10 years and you expect that to change now? Or what...

3. Whats with those PVP zones on bosses. First we had them. Then we did not have them, then bosses spawn was shortened and now we have them again. What purpose do they serve? I mean, except the way for the nolifer clans to PK the randoms freely without worrying about karma. Do they increase PVP? Nope, factor clans will always pvp for it anyway. It just makes it even more impossible for the non top 3/4 clans to ever get there. None in the clan could understand the meaning of those pvp zones. It blows our mind. What the hell are you thinking. You are making the strong even stronger and weak even weaker. Instead of balancing the things a bit you are making it even more diverse. I mean who will keep the server alive. The 80 nolifers or the 2K rest....

ATM we, for some time, have 2 certain clans that always pk everyone when they can. So this change serves only them. Rest of the server will just bite the dust and now they don't even have to worry about karma and some sort of ambush. I do not criticize the PKing, I would do the same if i was on the dominating side. I kinda had a hope it would push people together you know, make zergs against that. But months pass and nope. They still lay there on the ground and just cry and beg. No signs of cooperated resistance. No sign of anything. I already got the early warning before when I pked better geared players which refused to fight back saying "I want noble first then ill PVP" well now you will never have it. Go bite the dust and cry by your mom.

Shame really shame. If I knew L2 community degenerated so much I may not have returned. Idiots and cowards everywhere. Most try to join the top clans, and if it fails, go solo or with one party, and later cry, beg, leave if that one shitty party is not good enough to give them noble. No real players anymore. I even thought about making out-logged PK chars there myself, just in case SF would not pk them or lose the pvp, so I would kill them myself for being cowards. My friends talked me out of it, for now.... Thank god that did not have to happen cause they are still getting what they deserve.

Even the other big clans. Excidium, FW... they fight each other like ****** instead of cooperating against greater enemy. It just blows my mind where did the brains go. I even tried asking some of them why. They were not capable of answering. I guess none makes complicated decision anymore, that would require brain. Everyone is "lets throw this war to have fun tonight".. yeah right. I guess these days its whatever I or my friends/CP cant do, its impossible and ill rather ragequit then actually try to organize something bigger for a change, that others, not only me, may profit from.. oh... how crazy idea.

Admins, this server is set-up well. Well for the community L2 had in 2005-8. Not for the sheep-shit it has now. And by my observations, they will rather leave then change. Consider that with your decisions. Just consider. Ofc this all can be a nice trick to make them even more desperate and then baaam new items to donate for... lets hope its not the case.

i agree  ;D

unhandledexeption

Quote from: Garn. on March 30, 2014, 03:26:57 PM
i had blood at first try when u pked everyone, but still, pvp zone where ppl need quests is retarded.

Me too, i run to baium, got the red pipette, then got pked. Now with the retarded pvp zone, they don't even get a punishment for PKing (karma+ pk point), and then just some ppl pked. I remember when they started killing the PK-s to make them lose the karma, as they all dropped the half of their items. Now with pvp zones, they don't risk anything. But now all of them can pk everybody as they don't get karma or PK. So yes, pvp zone at any quest bosses are retarded.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

3rv!n

Well said dude probably this topic is the only one with real shit on.
/applaud.

Csenky

Quote from: Garn. on March 30, 2014, 03:26:57 PM
Basically I would agree with you, but looking at the current majority of players (specially FW/Syndicate, they really need to get some spine), the wole world of the game should be PvP zone by default. Just for a week, that should be enough to make carebears ragequit. Someone was complaining about the amount of players if those who "has a life" would leave, well, I'd rather fight 50 nolifer nonstop, than flag/pk 250 pussies for nothing. If we had an EvilEmpire instead of this FW/Syndi ally, this server would give more fun in a week, than it gave in a month usually on random servers. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Garn.

Quote from: Csenky on March 30, 2014, 04:39:08 PM
Basically I would agree with you, but looking at the current majority of players (specially FW/Syndicate, they really need to get some spine), the wole world of the game should be PvP zone by default. Just for a week, that should be enough to make carebears ragequit. Someone was complaining about the amount of players if those who "has a life" would leave, well, I'd rather fight 50 nolifer nonstop, than flag/pk 250 pussies for nothing. If we had an EvilEmpire instead of this FW/Syndi ally, this server would give more fun in a week, than it gave in a month usually on random servers. ^^
imho you will have some suprises in april from fw (i dont consider syndi at all)
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Teqi

Quote from: Garn. on March 30, 2014, 04:41:18 PM
imho you will have some suprises in april from fw (i dont consider syndi at all)

what? they will come to get antharas w/o wars??

localh0st

Do they really delete my post about corruption? :D
Jesus on horse,did i touch something? :)

Csenky

Quote from: localh0st on March 31, 2014, 01:40:38 AM
Do they really delete my post about corruption? :D
Jesus on horse,did i touch something? :)
If you did touch something, they obviously would delete it.
If you didn't, it's still obviously should be deleted, because spreading such rumors widely can cause serious damage to the server population - doesn't matter if it has truth in it or not.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan